/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lost Tribes of Israel !!!???

sur
03-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Though Mirzais held this concept , now i've come across sunni muslims holding same concept that Bani-Israel spread to East & Kashmiris & Afghanis r those lost tribes of Bani-Israel.......... How true is it.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-26-2008, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
Though Mirzais held this concept , now i've come across sunni muslims holding same concept that Bani-Israel spread to East & Kashmiris & Afghanis r those lost tribes of Bani-Israel.......... How true is it.......
If we had any proof. wouldn't that mean they are not lost. Since we have no solid proof we still only have speculation about lost tribes.

sur
03-26-2008, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
If we had any proof. wouldn't that mean they are not lost. Since we have no solid proof we still only have speculation about lost tribes.
what about appearances...... Afghanis & Kashmiris resemble Israelis, don't they?..... skin color, features, etc. & this link further sheds light with proofs.

A brother sent me this info:-
Jacob/Israel had twelve sons and one of them was Yahuda. The descendants of Yahuda are Yahudis (Jews). One son was Joseph and his descendants are Yusufzais (Pathans). Another son was Benjamin and his descendants are also Pathans(Pakhtoons).

Woodrow
03-26-2008, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
what about appearances...... Afghanis & Kashmiris resemble Israelis, don't they?..... skin color, features, etc. & this link further sheds light with proofs.

A brother sent me this info:-
Jacob/Israel had twelve sons and one of them was Yahuda. The descendants of Yahuda are Yahudis (Jews). One son was Joseph and his descendants are Yusufzais (Pathans). Another son was Benjamin and his descendants are also Pathans(Pakhtoons).
Both Jews and Arabs are descended from Ibrahim. Yakoub was just one son Ishmael is the other. There should be strong physical resemblance to Jew and Arab.

Neither the Afghanis nor the Kashmiris are semitic like Jews and Arabs. The Jews that resemble either are not from Abraham by birth or ancestry. Yes many Jews do resemble Afghanis and Kashmiris. To me that only shows their ancestors converted to Judaism sometime in the past and they are not descended from any of the tribes of Yakoub.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
03-26-2008, 01:07 AM
:sl:
there is also what is called British/American Israeli-ism; according to most who believe in that, Josephs 2 sons Manasseh and Ephraim are the United States [a Nation] and Great Britain [a Company of Nations] respectively, while North & West Europe are the rest of the ten tribes.

under this theory, Benjamin is mostly part of Judah as it was a tiny tribe and in close proximity to Judah. the Levites[who had no territory, just some cities, but left the north after the Israel/Judah split] and most of Simeon [who were dispersed throughout Judah because of a prophecy by Jacob/Israel] would be included amongst the the Jews as well.

:w:

snakelegs
03-26-2008, 08:13 AM
i've had several pashtuns tell me that they are bani israel.
here's some info on this theory:
http://www.pakhtun.com/IsraeliSource.htm

Keltoi
03-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Mormons believe that Native Americans are descended from the lost tribes of Israel, and I'm sure there are other "theories" as well. It's a question that can't be answered, since the whole notion of "lost tribes" assumes that we don't know and probably can't know.

Keltoi
03-26-2008, 11:14 AM
*double post*

rookie_forever
03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Wasn't there those Indian Jews that proved they were from one of the tribes of Jacob, that would kinda prove that they had spread that far?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.