/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

When the forum was down i noticed on Ummah that in the User ControlPanel you can also see the Last Reputation Given, as in the people that you have repped and not just people that have repped you..

Can we get that here, i think it would be quite cool, what do you guys think:?:D

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
03-27-2008, 11:17 AM
yeh i think it would be good

------
03-27-2008, 11:28 AM
:salamext:

Actually, thats one thing I didnt like... :X

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2008, 11:29 AM
WaAlaykumus Salamm Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

How come ukhtee?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
03-27-2008, 11:36 AM

Coz it takes up unnecessary space...and its just weird lol.... i think i like our way better

IB-Staff
03-27-2008, 11:47 AM
If it takes up 'unnecessary' space for you, you can close it any time :thumbs_up
It's actually a good thing, coz you can edit the reps you have given recently.

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2008, 11:57 AM
:sl:

You can, wow cool :D, JazakAllah

So what do the Admins think?

------
03-27-2008, 12:01 PM

Then ur coming from a whole different angle...thats kool :D

-S-
03-27-2008, 12:03 PM
ok thats fine ill add it on Inshallah once i get things sorted out

if someone wants to post a new thread about "LI Wish LIST" then go ahead then ill go through them ia and see what i can do!

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2008, 12:10 PM

Cool JazakAllah Khayr Akhee :shade:

Maybe people could just add their 'wishes' to this thread and maybe the thread name could be changed?

Or someone could just create another thread?

-S-
03-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Yeh create new thread i think :P

AvarAllahNoor
03-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Isn't it better to have those that rep anonymous? I think it makes it more exciting. Maybe it's just me!

------
03-27-2008, 12:55 PM

^ Its just you :muddlehea

AvarAllahNoor
03-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Well, I like to sit here twiddling my thumbs wondering who last repped me for my post. :suspicious:

Uthman
03-27-2008, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Well, I like to sit here twiddling my thumbs wondering who last repped me for my post. :suspicious:
Haha...on the Understanding Islam forum it is anonymous, but everyone just leaves their name at the end anyway.

~ Osman

Like so ^^ :D

AvarAllahNoor
03-27-2008, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Haha...on the Understanding Islam forum it is anonymous, but everyone just leaves their name at the end anyway.

~ Osman

Doh! Yeah, I knew that...honestly....:X

Ali.
04-29-2008, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr

Bump :-[

:w:
I heard he's waiting for the Gold version of v bulletin or something so he's not uploading anything/fixing anything because he'll just have to fix it/upload it all over again if we do get this gold version.

Or maybe he's just really busy.

Pk_#2
04-29-2008, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

~ Osman

That is mega cool, can we have that ^^^

Then you can like propa twist fings up and put random peoples names at the end of dodgy rep messages Lol,

Oops, or not.

'Abd al-Baari
04-29-2008, 09:24 PM

Gold version? sounds :shade:!

Or maybe he's just really busy.
True!

JazakAllah Khayr akhee^ :)

Ali.
04-29-2008, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr

Gold version? sounds :shade:!

True!

JazakAllah Khayr akhee^ :)

No prob'.

Ah, here we are.

transition?
05-26-2008, 05:39 PM
How do we give people reputations?

'Abd al-Baari
05-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

In the top right hand corner of a post is a small green button. If you click on that it will give you the option to give the poster reps. :)

جوري
05-26-2008, 07:19 PM
this feature is better than cool.. when you have grown senile like my person, you can't remember whom you've or haven't given reps too.. and frankly I like to return the courtesy to those who were generous with me.. when I can't passreps around because of the allowances of the day this feature really keeps a nice tally...
my two cents

transition?
05-27-2008, 12:58 AM
I'll give a rep instead XD.

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 06:32 PM

AssalamuAlaykum

OMR I dont mean to bump this thread but OMR! Akhee Abdul Baari, why is it that in your screenshot the sisters font is BLACK? Is it the skin you use because I can see the sisters is actually the forum default! OMR I have to know, I'm sick of colouring my font.

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 06:51 PM

I'm not 100% sure to be honest, but i'm pretty sure that akhee Sajid [-S-] changed the default font colour from blue/grey to black. I'm not sure if it was for this style only though?

What style are you using sis?

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 07:01 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Akhee the default for the skin I'm using is blue font. Its Element Blue. How about you akhee?

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 07:21 PM

That's intersting, i'm using the same style, but the default font colour is black.

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

That's intersting, i'm using the same style, but the default font colour is black.

AssalamuAlaykum

Hmm, interesting but annoying, lol JazakAllah khayr akhee

WassalamuAlaykum

BlissfullyJaded
07-14-2008, 07:25 PM

There are two Element Blue. One is Element Blue (Full Width) and the other is Element Blue #. The latter has black font as the default.

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

There are two Element Blue. One is Element Blue (Full Width) and the other is Element Blue #. The latter has black font as the default.
AssalamuAlaykum

Oh my Dear Fishter, you are a rare Gem, :D a genuis, a lovely Fish :D. You mean so much to me. I love you as much as a freshie loves desi ghee. :D As much as a fat kid loves chocolate. :D As much as a Fish loves the water. :D

Ahem, Lol....OMR cant believe I dont have to colour my font anymore! :D

*exists thread before she screams with delight* :embarrass

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.