/* */

PDA

View Full Version : more problems

khadija_007
03-31-2008, 01:56 PM
:sl:Hope u are all in the best of iman and health,

I was wondering if any1 can help since I am in a slight predicament at the mo… basically im going into my second year of uni, inshalla, and due to financial difficulties my parents wont be able to pay fees. This means I will have to take out a loan which I don’t want to do coz I’ll have to pay back with interest…I told ma mum that I don’t want to take it out and if I have to drop out then so be it, but they are not letting me drop out…so wot do I do?:?

Jazakhalla khair in advance, until next time
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme
04-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Waalaikumsalaam!

Why don't you approach some Islamic society for financial help?

Nájlá
04-04-2008, 03:49 PM
work and study at the same time

rabarbara2008
04-04-2008, 04:24 PM
maybe you can try to find a small job? or that money won't be enough?
in that case I would try and ask an islamic organization

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
forever.muslima
04-30-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't know where you live but here in the uk you can get studnet loan with out interst and other than that how about the uni funds and maintance grants and burseires-you don't even have to pay these back.

otherwise how about a summer job full-time and then part time during term time?

or borrow money of someone. How much are your uni fees?

Annie
04-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Salams sis
sorry to hear about your finacial situation, why dont you use your busary and maintenance grant. Also go to the financial department in your uni and ask them to work out a payment plan,that way its spreds your cost out. Thats what i did and i would advise you not to take a loan out end of the day its ribay and there no justification for it.
wasalam

Danah
05-03-2008, 09:46 AM
what about having a part time job sis, it will help alot in sha allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.