/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum...names Madiha

x-madiha-x
03-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Assalamualaikum wr wb,

My name is Madiha. I was actually on here before, but then my account got disabled because i didnt come on it for a very long time.

Anyway, i would like to start off by saying that i am a young girl, aged 15.
I have been a british muslim from birth and my parents come from India.

I havent really been brought up the islamic way, my parents have always been the very cultural type of people,with beleifs and traditions from their background, and they have never had the same views as me. I am a very reserved person, so even when i try to tell them something about islam, for them to follow it and lead an islamic life, they will always turn their backs on me, or argue till i give up, or they'll bring their views into it, and not listen to me.

I go to an islamic school, which i chose to go to at the age of 11, because ive always been interested about my faith, and ive always had alot of questions about it and i found out about it and decided to go there, and alhamdulillah, all my questions have been answered till now, but my school has helped me alot, to learn more and teach my parents from that. I do respect my parents alot, but i would love to, somehow, bring then to islam, and give them some peace,because if they follow islam properly, they will gain peace insha'allah.

I have come on islamicboard to share my views with everyone else and make new friends, and give as much advice as i can to people. I dont think that age can get in the way of helping someone, because it doesnt matter, just as long as your views and advice are correct according to Quran and Sunnah.

Jazakallah for reading..
Wassalaam.x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-31-2008, 07:57 PM
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Welcome to the forums Madiha
Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here, Insha'Allah!

I dont think that age can get in the way of helping someone, because it doesnt matter, just as long as your views and advice are correct according to Quran and Sunnah.
Masha'Allah very nicely put :thumbs_up, and don't worry LI's full of young people! :shade:

Any questions, please just ask!

WaAlaykumus Salaam

DAWUD_adnan
03-31-2008, 08:09 PM
SunhanAllah, May Allah Bless you for your endeavours. Amiin.

snakelegs
03-31-2008, 08:38 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
you sound like a very mature and intelligent 15 year old and i agree - age needn't get in the way at all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
03-31-2008, 10:33 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister Madiha. May you will have a benefical stay, Insha'Allah!

Sister Fatima

IbnAbdulHakim
03-31-2008, 11:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

welcome to LI

al Amaanah
04-01-2008, 12:45 AM
:wasalamex

welcome to LI

Na7lah
04-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Mashallah :D Welcome :)

Amat Allah
04-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Asalamo Alikom

welcome my dear to the family ,we are realy happy to have you here as a precious member...

enjoy your stay my sister...

Jazak Allah the paradise

Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.