/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conundrum

O2K
04-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters.

I've posted on this board before but with the server migration the username I posted with got deleted and I remembered I had this one. Well, I am a revert, been a revert for a couple of years. (This is not an introduction thread) My family is Aga Khani. Now my father passed away 2 months ago. My sister is getting married in August. The conundrum that I have is that for her wedding they do a wedding signing at their Jamaat Khane, although there is no religious ceremony involved at all, just signing the marriage, I am reluctant to go. Since I am the only man in the house now I am being forced to go. I get into arguments with my mother about this all the time, and it hurts to see her cry so much on my account. Now what my conundrum is that I do not want to commit any sins (ofcourse) and especially shirk. By me going but not participating in anything, would that be shirk?

thank you brothers and sisters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-01-2008, 03:29 PM
:salamext:

What is Aga Khani?

O2K
04-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Aga Khani's are ismaili's

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!