/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two Rivers-subhanallah- (must See)

ansar.tajudeen
04-01-2008, 04:53 PM
TWO RIVERS-SUBHANALLAH- (MUST SEE)

Below Shown Photos are of the two rivers flowing in southern part near Cape Town , South Africa.

These rivers flow together and there nature came to know in the starting of 20th century where as ALLAH (SWT)mentioned the nature of these two rivers in Holy Quran around 1400years Back.

These two river flow together and finally settle down in the Ocean,taste of one river is extreamly sweet whereas the taste of another river is extreamly opposite (that is bitter) but they never mix.There is nothing in between these rivers which stops them from mixing togther but its is the will & order of ALLAH (SWT)

Source:I got in mail.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
04-03-2008, 07:17 PM
subhanallah
tnx brother for this info

edil
04-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Masha'allah this is really amazing it shows us the mighty power of Allah. I was once listening to a lecture by Khalid Yasin which he talks about this but I never seened it visually. But thanks for the info akhi.

Danah
04-03-2008, 08:10 PM
subhan allah, its amazing
jazak allah khair brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
04-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Oil Slick or riverbed shelf.
Hope its the latter.

Soulja Girl
04-03-2008, 08:37 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah, thats awesome bro! Jazakallah khair for sharing! :)

:w:

'Abd-al Latif
04-03-2008, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Oil Slick or riverbed shelf.
Hope its the latter.
Really? check what science has to say about this fact and see for yourself how much it agrees with the word of Allah.

barney
04-04-2008, 07:38 AM
I saw something a few weeks back very very similar on the river Ouse.
What science am i supposed to check? Is that river seperating saltwater from fresh or something?

It just looks like a normal river with a sharp riverbed shelf, and the upper bed has a sandy bottom.

Completly confused how anyne can think this unusual, let alone a miracle.

------
04-04-2008, 07:51 AM
:salamext:

^ The above first post is explained in english here:

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-e.htm

barney
04-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Right, I get it. It's applying natural phenomenom to the scriptures.
OK,Cool.

'Abd-al Latif
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
I saw something a few weeks back very very similar on the river Ouse.
What science am i supposed to check? Is that river seperating saltwater from fresh or something?

It just looks like a normal river with a sharp riverbed shelf, and the upper bed has a sandy bottom.

Completly confused how anyne can think this unusual, let alone a miracle.

He (Allah) has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress.

(Quran, 55:19-20)

the scientific research concering this verse is exctally what i'm asking you to check. the two rivers didn't decide on their own to create that barried and stop from being mixed together.

He has made the two seas to flow freely (so that) they meet together

Between them is a barrier which they cannot pass.

Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?
[Surah Ar-Rahman 19:21]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.