/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *I Dont Fear You People*

Pen Marks
04-02-2008, 12:08 AM
:salaam:

May Allah grant us the courage that this man has.
Click here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
05-09-2008, 06:11 AM
*bump*

barney
05-09-2008, 07:33 AM
I totally agree.
They stand there in the face of his hatred.
They are not threatening him, he is threatening them. He's claiming they will beat him up. In reality he knows that the police will not hurt him unless he is resisting arrest. He threatens to fight them and they cooly stand as he rants his xenophobic hate.

I too wish everyone was as brave as those police. Well said Mu'minah24, it's good to see muslims standing up for our police against such thuggish louts.:thumbs_up:bravo:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 04:28 PM
^^Huh? I think she's standing for the brother, not the police...

Anyways I thought we had this on the forum before.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
05-09-2008, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^Huh? I think she's standing for the brother, not the police...

Anyways I thought we had this on the forum before.
Nahh, she cant be.
The Police are facing off a ranting nutcase who is threatening to use Violence.
That takes guts.

The guy with the beard has had no provocation and knows that he might possibly have his arms mildly hurt whilst struggeling if he attacks them.
If he stands there ranting , he's fine. Free speech you see.
So hes a coward.

Pretty simple stuff.

Na7lah
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Nahh, she cant be.
i think my sister was talking bout the brother who was standing there against the police

Free speech you see.
free speech? who has that these days? every word u say is used against u!

Fishman
05-09-2008, 09:47 PM
:sl:
I don't get it, he's just an angry guy, what's so great about him?
:w:

barney
05-09-2008, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
i think my sister was talking bout the brother who was standing there against the police

free speech? who has that these days? every word u say is used against u!

But he's the aggressive guy.
The Police are calm silent and standing in the face of aggressive words and gestures.
Whats brave about that thug?

Na7lah
05-09-2008, 09:49 PM
The Police are calm silent and standing in the face of aggressive words and gestures.
wat are they doing there raiding the masjid for in the first place?

Anywayz lets not make this thread into a debate

جوري
05-09-2008, 09:57 PM
I rather enjoyed his vehemence..

I get that way sometime when I am driving..

barney
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Well Ok, we could open a thread on world affairs.
Simply put we have a man committing a crime in english law. Assault I.E threats in the face of no threat to him, and against a Policeman at that, And you are saying the OP was talking about him as being the "hero"? I disagree. Its obvious that the Bravery is the ordinary man who will stand faced against such threats and stay calm and cool, rather than ranting and acting so aggressively. its obvious she meant the Policeman.

Why are they raiding the Mosque. Umm, It was Finsbury park Mosque found to contain terrorist equipment designed to end in the death of human beings. The Guy outside probably wasnt aware of that of course. The Police were simply investigating under the law of the country the tip off.

Is that some sort of problem?

jzcasejz
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
If I remember correctly, the Brother in the video got sentenced to jail a few months back. May Allaah (SWT) keep him safe.

barney
05-09-2008, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I rather enjoyed his vehemence..

I get that way sometime when I am driving..

Do you carry the shark pool on the roof? :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I didn't know standing up to someone was agression. Well I'm not surprised either.

^^Ameen.

Shes talking about one guy. She meant the brother, not the police who are there raiding the Masjid.....

Peace

Na7lah
05-09-2008, 10:03 PM
its obvious she meant the Policeman.
i think i know my sis more then u k?

Why are they raiding the Mosque. Umm, It was Finsbury park Mosque found to contain terrorist equipment designed to end in the death of human beings. The Guy outside probably wasnt aware of that of course. The Police were simply investigating under the law of the country the tip off.

Is that some sort of problem?
i'll keep quite before i say some thing i'll regret later

Peace!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:05 PM
^^Same here!

Umar001
05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
:salaam:

Click here
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahamatullah,

And may Allah grant us also the wisdom to use our courage in good ways.

barney
05-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Right Ho, My bad.

It was the ranting shouting agressive guy that was the brave one, not the restrained silent police following their duty to save lives.

I've said all i will on this.

Fishman
05-09-2008, 10:20 PM
I still don't get it... Why was the man shouting?

جوري
05-09-2008, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Do you carry the shark pool on the roof? :D
No.. but I do have metal bull bars on the front of the car and that is enough to put the fear of God in some of the folks who annoy me...
cheers

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I still don't get it... Why was the man shouting?

Because they raided the Masjid.

Fishman
05-09-2008, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy

Because they raided the Masjid.
I saw your post before you edited it, hehe! :D

So the guy thought that they raided the Masjid unjustly, which was bad so he protested against it which was good but then later they found out that they were right to raid the masjid making it bad again?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:37 PM
^^:sl:

Lol you sneaky punk....:p ;D I didn't want to start anything, so I edited lol.
Yes they thought it was ok to do that I suppose. I would be furious too. He's only using words and he's the bad guy pffft! What else is new. I liked what he said lol. Takes guts.

truemuslim
05-09-2008, 10:47 PM
OMG Mashallah that guy is so good may allah give him jannah inshallah nad make it easy for him now
Mashallah !
We dont fear dem people!
MAshallah
JAzakallah khair sis this is very good!

Pen Marks
05-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Wa iyak sis :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:49 PM

SubhanAllah, any Muslim with that much love for Allah and Islam, will say that. I would too. We should never fear ANYONE but Allah Ta'ala. InshaAllah.

Pen Marks
05-09-2008, 10:55 PM
We should never fear ANYONE but Allah Ta'ala. InshaAllah.
true sis
i don't see why da guy is bad if he jus speaks wat he's thinking?
wouldnt u get mad if someone raided your house and claimed that u'r a terrorist?<--- which is such a lame word cuz dey don't have anyhting else to call us.. dey don't like one muslim and dey start calling him terrorist with no proof!! the masjid is like our second house and ofcourse a Muslim would get mad if someone raided it

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
^^Yup, exactly my point. The ignorant ones will never understand what it feels like to be a Muslim, unless they were given hidaya. I wouldnt trade it for anything. Getting arrested or anything isnt worth fearing when you know that Allah is there for his believers InshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.