/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Former American Hostages in Iran Speak Out!

Solider313
04-02-2008, 07:39 AM
I saw this clip and couldn't help but think the Iranians didn't even torture them ONCE and they were there for over a year, but then Americas we saw what they did in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Watch the video and tell me what you think?

http://irannegah.com/Video.aspx?id=573

The best part of this whole thing is, that some of these hostages are waiting to visit Iran again. I would never want to go to a place where I have a horrible memory. Looking from an Iranian historical point of view, that's a civilized nation! And to think this is the nation that America is threatening currently to go to WAR with!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
04-03-2008, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Solider313
I saw this clip and couldn't help but think the Iranians didn't even torture them ONCE and they were there for over a year, but then Americas we saw what they did in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
I don't quite see your point. The hostages were diplomatic staff, and even the Iranians never claimed otherwise. Why would they torture them.. what information (or even 'confessions') would they have been hoping to obtain?

muslimah_online
04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Islam is promotes peace and harmony.. that's all i have to say

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.