/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The tablets got gelatin in it

anonymous
04-02-2008, 03:24 PM
:sl:
I have been having ADCAL-D3 calcium tablets for my bones from my dr. I'm supposed to have them but I found out that it's got gelatin in it. I'm going have my hip replacement so my bones are not strong enough. Any help please I still haven't been to the Dr to tell him that I can't have those tablets I haven't taking those tablets for 2/3 month. Can I have those tablets if there is no other choice??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Ask your doctor to give you Calceos (chewable tablets) They are gelatin free.

Distributed by Provalis Healthcare Limited

rabarbara2008
04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Even for a medical reason gelatine is not allowed?
Are you sure it's pig gelatine by the way, there are many kinds..

Ali.
04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rabarbara2008
Even for a medical reason gelatine is not allowed?
Are you sure it's pig gelatine by the way, there are many kinds..
For a medical reason I'm sure it's allowed. But as rabarbara has said, ask what type of gellatin it is as there are many types.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
04-04-2008, 05:31 PM
it's not a matter of life and death.. there are alternatives available, so why eat haram..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.