/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaytaan's website! (Hi5)

------
04-03-2008, 09:41 AM
:salamext:

Source

Also Facebook as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2008, 09:47 AM
i think we can use shaytans website against him, and spread dawah like wild fire through it...

Malaikah
04-03-2008, 10:01 AM
:sl:

OHHH, Hi5!! I social website thing?? I thought you meant that singing group for kids... lol. Silly me.

AvarAllahNoor
04-03-2008, 12:00 PM
What about the guys who are naked and showing their bodies? that should be a target too. It's easy to just aim for the women, and say 'they lure the men' if men were not so weak in the first place, how on earth can they be lured!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2008, 12:10 PM
^ yeah men obviously take blame for their actions to :)

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
i really hate these sites... imsad
But awesome adaptation :thumbs_up
i like the advert :shade:
JazakAllahu Khair, thanks for sharing.
:w:

muslimah_online
04-03-2008, 01:49 PM
is friendster one of the 'site'...i hope not..

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
04-03-2008, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_online
is friendster one of the 'site'...i hope not..
Never heard of it. I stay well clear from any `social-networking` sites.
Apart from staying in touch with family and close friends i really dont see any benefit from them. You may as well just use a live messenger. Why post pics of yourself all over the place?

Pk_#2
04-03-2008, 02:04 PM
This has already been posted,

*Edit*

i think we can use shaytans website against him, and spread dawah like wild fire through it...
Yeah you can.

------
04-03-2008, 02:06 PM

^ Please edit out that word. It makes me sick. You can say 'rude things' instead.

Pk_#2
04-03-2008, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

^ Please edit out that word. It makes me sick. You can say 'rude things' instead.
WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

:blind: Grow up woman!

------
04-03-2008, 02:36 PM

^ I am grown up thanks. But if growing up means using rude words, I'd rather stay a kid :)

ZarathustraDK
04-03-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't get it, which website is the OP referring to? All I find are boards similar to this one. :? Thought there was actually somebody who had made "Shaytan's website"...

Is it just a blanket-term for websites containing scantily clad women, or what am I missing?

Malaikah
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
hi5 is a social networking website.

Soulja Girl
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Hmm...Thank Allah I never joined hi5
I know many peeps who are on hi5 and some of em asked me to join...

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2008, 03:07 PM
add facebook to the list.....

------
04-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Okay!

m102313
04-04-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't think it's haraam, but it all depends on how you use it. Basically it's a place for you to socialize with your friends, now as far as i know it is not haraam to do this.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-04-2008, 03:28 PM
and the ones who do halal on hi5 and faceboook are overcrowded by the haram which makes it a better choice to leave it.

sa7?

Nájlá
04-04-2008, 03:53 PM
sa7

AvarAllahNoor
04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi5 is just like Bebo, Myspace, Facebook, Faceparty, Face-pic. Nothing satanic about it. You can put up decent pictures of yourself, nobody is obliged to look at them, or even send you messages. You have the abilty to ignore or block.

Fishman
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Hi5 is just like Bebo, Myspace, Facebook, Faceparty, Face-pic. Nothing satanic about it. You can put up decent pictures of yourself, nobody is obliged to look at them, or even send you messages. You have the abilty to ignore or block.
I don't really see what's so good about these websites anyway. Who cares about showing pictures around and stuff. If you really wanted to you could just email somebody with them or just talk to them in person.

It just sounds like the kind of thing teenagers do these days. Send pictures around their phones for no reason. I always hear people in class going on about such rubbish. Stupid multimedia websites! I liked the world how it was without some kind of information revolution, thank you very much!

m102313
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Agreed, it is haraam if you want it to be, by doing the wrong things. Remember Allah has given us freewill, if you use it to Hook up with girls etc. thats your problem, there are many other good things you can do such as propagate Islam.

Danah
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
first time to know about hi5, anyways it is blocked in my country, but the arabian version is not blocked, so I guess they blocked here becuase it has something wrong I dunno Allah Aalam

------
04-05-2008, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I don't really see what's so good about these websites anyway. Who cares about showing pictures around and stuff. If you really wanted to you could just email somebody with them or just talk to them in person.

It just sounds like the kind of thing teenagers do these days. Send pictures around their phones for no reason. I always hear people in class going on about such rubbish. Stupid multimedia websites! I liked the world how it was without some kind of information revolution, thank you very much!

Nice one bro!

------
06-12-2008, 03:55 PM
bumpin dis up for u people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.