/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Please.

BBS
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I am 16 years old and have been masturbating. I didn't even know what it was i was doing untill last year when i found it was called masturbating, the thing is once i found out what it was I carried on. A couple of weeks ago I found out how wrong it was and how much it is forbidden in Islam and now I cannot stop crying. I read people who do this will be amongst the first to enter hell and Allah (swt) will not acknowledge them on the day of judgement and I am so scared I cant believe i did and I wish i could take it all back and I just don't know what to do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
04-04-2008, 01:08 AM
:salamext:
You need to stop and make tawbah inshaAllaah. Allaah is All-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.

Please take a read of this ebook inshaAllaah: I want to Repent, but.... by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

InshaAllaah that helps.

I will close the thread because it is a sensitive topic, and belongs to the gender specific rooms but since you don't yet have access I will leave it here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!