/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is your Religion?

BROJX
04-03-2008, 05:00 PM
As Salam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.

I ask this Question because its an Important Question.I see this question misleading alot of people on Islam.Espiacally muslims.When I registered for this sight it asked me what my religion was then it gave its choices.But I didn't see Islam on there I saw muslim.Maybe that was a simple mistake but it could be a costly mistake.What I see when I look at how people percieve Islam they don't take Islam for what It really is but for how it is looked upon by others even other muslims.I say that because of the different sects of people who call themselves muslims and say they fallow Islam but they really don't.How can you call yourself a Sunni or a ****e or a Kurdish muslim and say you fallow Islam and fight your own brothers because you disagree on the teachings God gave Muhammad.Which are not fallowed by most so called old world muslims.I really do not see any difference in How old world muslims and Christians conduct themselves but yet say they are fallowers of the Messangers God sent them.When man add personal customs to Gods word then man creates a lie out of truth and thats what has happened with the Christians and the old world muslims.I am not trying to down my brothers and sisters but what really is your religion is your religion Islam or is it Muslim because that is what it appears to be all over the world.If Islam is your religion then you need to fallow it and stop fallowing varius sects as it stats in the Qur'an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.