/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation

ziz0u07
04-04-2008, 12:45 PM
It has been debated so much that it is hard to understand whether it is halal or haram to masturbate.
Masturbation to some people is an elevation to sexual desire. To me it is getting rid of it, Thrilling factors are as much as I can't resist them, though I have avoided untill now but there is a high chance that I would fall in some day, I feel masturbation is a resolve to my problem.
I therefore want to ask u wut should I do here, Or can I marry a girl in Islamic way but without telling my family or her family, You know like make it legal.
I am sorry to ask in such an open manner, but that is wut is exactly happening, though I tried to fast and pray like the prophet SaAW said, but they don't seem to work, in this sitiuation its too hard, marry is next step according to islam, but I can't afford, or take care of a family. So can I relieve my libido by masturbation?. If not wuts ur solution?:?:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.