/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suffocating Sinner

muslimah_online
04-04-2008, 04:28 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters..
this is a poem made by a person i'm really closed to. Please enjoy it.

Suffocating Sinner

Trodding up, contentment deceived
by each liftings, spells, kindled fires in hells.
The sun glares are smiting
the black hole in your chest deepening
sinking thee slowly into
ever reaching hands of the devils.

Where art thou faith and hopes?
Lest burning in foolish thoughts.
The candle thou placed
sought dried leaves of prayers,
finishing in one heap of ashes.
Burnt endeavours pay no rewards.
In a whistle, the candle flickers to darkness.

Listening closely to the designs;
corruption plannings of exiled arrogants;
humming sweet sins in your ears
decorating thou heart with black furnitures,
no lights needed.
Crowded, shadowed room of sins and
restless guilt.
Agony screams in silence.

Descend from the top and
feel the warmth from the soft light
that shines through the camouflaged
plastic door of doom.
Relive the tree that bears good fruits.
Bury the black hole with repentence.
And thee shall rejoice.

Afza Diyana Abdullah

i hope u'll like it and i will convey it to her any comments..:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Relive the tree that bears good fruits.
Bury the black hole with repentence.
And thee shall rejoice.

subhanallah that was beuitiful :)

Souljette
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Subhanallahh that was mashallah really niceee

muslimah_online
04-05-2008, 06:41 AM
:sl:

i got a bad feeling that many viewers don't really understand the message of this poem and what is it trying to convey to the viewers.. as to that, i'll give a brief explaination about each stanza (my friend felt dejected:cry:..)

Stanza 1
when we struggle for worldly success, we felt we are soaring high and think we are content but actually our inner souls are suffering greatly and we somehow felt that our chest is empty for we are about to join the shaytaan

Stanza 2
when we realized, our faith and hopes are gone because we felt that we are not going to make it to paradise. Note that this is a wrong way of thinking because Allah accept any sinners' taubat. in the poem, we had placed our faith in the wrong location meaning that the wrong way of thinking will cost us our rewards. And not long after that, our faith will aparrently, diminish into darkness.

Stanza 3
when darkness appear, the exiled arrogants(shaytaan) will easily drive us to the wrong direction by whispering. by every bad deeds, our hearts become black as if saying that the shaytaan help to blacken them. our pitch black heart will cause us to feel restless and utterly exhausted. practically screaming with inner pain which only Allah's hidayah can cure.

Stanza 4
walk back down from your worldly success and retrace your lost faith. the light of hidayah from Allah which is so soft and calm will vanish the restless and exhausted feelings. we are like trees, the dried leaves mentioned earlier is the prayers that was done long before we left Allah's commands that's why it was symbolised as dried leaves. when we had the light of hidayah from Allah, simply said that tree can live again bcoz scientifically without light, photosythesis and respiration process of a tree will barely be complete. so, when the light came, the trees relive, there are a prospect of the tree to bear fruits and hopefully good one. Easily said, without Allah's guidances, we are of the lost souls.

i hope u understand my explainations.. if u have any obscurity, confusion, or well..anything, just tell me..regarding this poem of course..

[PIE]A Muslimah's Path to Paradise..i'm translating this book..hope to finish it by the end of August..haven't started tho..huhu[/PIE]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
04-05-2008, 04:49 PM
^^^ good luck with that :)

and yeah i did understand :p

muslimah_online
04-06-2008, 03:04 AM
Thank you for your support sister muslimah421 and souljette.
:) :) :D

Na7lah
04-06-2008, 03:15 AM
You're welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.