/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To Azy

جوري
04-04-2008, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
What a shocker, you turn up, avoid the questions and get the thread shut down :D

Dear Azy.. as much as I'd love to be a part of your therapy and foster your basic self-esteem, I'd hate to say, I had absolutely nothing to do with that particular thread closing.. you can usually see my request for a thread close on the thread itself... such as was done in health and sci section under 'ten useless body parts'...

that being said.. I'd love to take this opportunity to pass along two points..

1- believe it or not, not all of us are fat angry slovens who sit on the net all day and come up with non-questions to waste everyone's time
2- Just because something looks like a question, doesn't actually make it so. I have had more intelligible questions posed by my two year old niece...

'why is leg', or 'who is eye'.. doesn't qualify as a Q or merit a response... in fact I'd have taken an unusually long time to discuss your last inane analogy one of 'organ donations' the possibilities of a donation in fact being rejected, as such, matching occurs on many different levels, HLA DR,DQ,DP. monoclonal AB, each cluster with a thousand subtype that need to be matched at least 70% in order for a transplant to not turn white at the scene--- not to mention, blood typing and cross matching, and an endless slew of probs can still arise from hyperacute rejection reactions, to chronic graft versus host diseases, autoimmune disorders, not to mention when nerves are severed during operations, it will subject the transplanted organ to sclerosing, and a person would eventually after a host of immune suppressive agents, that render their body weak an incapable of fighting against the simplest of infections, will eventually need another organ donated, some 5-10 yrs down the line...
you see dear Azy... nothing is as simple as you present.. but we are accustomed here to simpletons asking vacuous questions and taking up web space that we prefer to dodge the stupidity all together....

please try to avoid my wrath, nothing gives me greater pleasure than humiliating one of your type publically and just as a good way to de-compress as I get no more than 3-5 hours of sleep... stay away from my PM box, it is reserved for Muslims and sincere non-Muslims...

cheers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
azy (whoever you are) you got the message:D

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!