/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need ideas

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 04:26 PM
:sl:
:)
ppl i want help from you well what it is that i am going to do a prestation in front of my whole class and that will be on the 19/4/08
and we are going to talk about anything to do with islam such as:

>stories
>prophets
>salah
>fasting
>women in islam
and many more.

and i dont really know what to talk about.
the teacher said that it has to be short and something that most muslims dont know.

so i am asking for some ideas.:)

thank u:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
04-05-2008, 04:42 PM

Will you be graded/marked/assessed on this?

:w:

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 04:57 PM
yes i will be marked on this.
and i only want some ideas i will find the information myself and i will put it on my own words

'Abd al-Baari
04-05-2008, 05:05 PM

Is this for a Muslim audience, or non muslim, or both? :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
for muslims

Ali.
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr
Is this for a Muslim audience, or non muslim, or both? :)
Yeah that was gonna' be my second question, lol.

EDIT:

Hmm...

I don't know to be honest, I'll try and think about it while browsing the internet.

Al-Zaara
04-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Aleykum selam,

I'd suggest forgiveness, hikmah (wisdom), adaab (etiquettes), the concept of martyrdom...

InshaAllah you'll do well!

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 05:12 PM
what my teacher meant is something that is between the age of 14/15 yrs and at that age most of them wouldnt know everything about islam.
the teacher is looking for something new for us to learn.

'Abd al-Baari
04-05-2008, 05:13 PM

How about a talk on Jannah?

You can usually find lots of nice pics to go well with your talk too, Insha'Allah :)

Check this link http://fisabeelillah.com/forum/index.php?tid=142

WaAlaykumus Salaam

Ali.
04-05-2008, 05:14 PM

Oh, I've thought of one!

Repentance?

I've seen quite a few people on this forum regretting past sins and asking if Allah (SWT) will ever forgive them; they do not seem to know that Allah (SWT) is all merciful.
You could also mention that verse from the Qu'ran (I think it's a verse) saying something like:

"O Adam! If you were to come up to me and repent with the sins of the world then I would forgive you!" (May Allah [SWT] forgive me if this is wrong)

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 05:15 PM
tnx brother
and the Description of Paradise is really good
i am still waiting for more after i have a few ideas i will chose one.

Na7lah
04-05-2008, 05:19 PM
how bout the merits of some of the sahabah?

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.

Oh, I've thought of one!

Repention?

I've seen quite a few people on this forum regretting past sins and asking if Allah (SWT) will ever forgive them; they do not seem to know that Allah (SWT) is all merciful.
You could also mention that verse from the Qu'ran (I think it's a verse) saying something like:

"O Adam! If you were to come up to me with the sins of the world then I would forgive you!" (May Allah [SWT] forgive me if this is wrong)

tnx brother. still waiting for at least five ideas.
sorry for that i am trying to find out which ideas is going to be good do. u know i am greedy about marks

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
how bout the merits of some of the sahabah?
maybe not sure yet still thinking

waji
04-05-2008, 05:40 PM

sister there is alot of thing u can think its only the way you see it

Dua a Hadith says that three things happens to it
1. Allah accepts ur dua
2. He gives anything else in replacement of ur dua or increase ur good deeds
3. if these doesn't happen than on the day of Judgment he well reward you

thinks like these

[Sahih Muslim : Book 26, Number 5379]
Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) as saying: Six are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said:
1. When you meet him, offer him greetings;
2. When he invites you to a feast accept it.
3. When he seeks your council give him,
4. And when he sneezes and says: AlHamdulillah "All praise is due to Allah," you say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you);
5. And when he fails ill visit him;
6. And when he dies follow his bier."

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35 Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6581]
Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) as saying:
"When you listen to the crowing of the cock, ask Allah for His favor as it sees Angels and when you listen to the braying of the donkey, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan for it sees Satan."

Ali.
04-05-2008, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
tnx brother. still waiting for at least five ideas.
sorry for that i am trying to find out which ideas is going to be good do. u know i am greedy about marks
No problem.

No need to apologize, sis'!
Greedy about marks lol;D

snakelegs
04-05-2008, 07:59 PM
i think either the merits of salah or the spiritual significance (and power) of submission would be good topics.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

How about the Hereafter? Lots of different parts about the Hereafter, for example, about Description in the Hell and the Paradise, Day of Judgement and the Grave. I think it is good idea for young muslims to learning about that.

Nájlá
04-05-2008, 08:34 PM
thank u all i will useing some of these ideas.
thanks again i think i will talk about two topics.
the teacher said that i am alloud to do that. as long as they are short.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.