/* */

PDA

View Full Version : atheist, but respect all of you

rob2267
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM
hi, to all, just because am a atheist, is does not mean i repect your views on life and how u live on planet earth, islam is very interesting and maybe better way to live your life,or even mine for that matter, but why is there such a stigma wit islam and alla, its just one thing i cannot understand, and why all the violance that goes wit it all, are the ones that cause death and carnage true muslims, or is it wat alla wants them too do, could anyone tell me the answer to my question, thankyou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Greetings.

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum.

Mikayeel
04-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Peace,

You respect me, I respect u double the amount:)

Have a good time in this forum.

We as muslims should terrorize people, merely the criminals though! Just like the way the police scares of a thief. So if a wrongdoer, criminal, killer, rapper identify a muslims he should be scared because he should know a muslim is just.

However the true book of guidance for muslims is the quran, we have to follow it and accept every verse in it.

Al- Quran 5:32

“…if any one killed a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people(all mankind): and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people(all mankind).”

Such is the value of a single human life, that the Quran equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity. Thus, the Quran prohibits homicide in clear terms. The taking of a criminal’s life by the state in order to administer justice is required to uphold the rule of law, and the peace and security of the society. Only a proper and competent court can decide whether an individual has forfeited his right to life by disregarding the right to life and peace of other human beings.

Islam enjoins upon all Muslims to work actively to maintain the balance in which God created everything. Terrorizing the civilian population can never be termed as jihad and can never be reconciled with the teachings of Islam.

So if someone is killing innocent people (remember the world trade center) and then has the guts to call him self a muslim, he would be a plain liar! Why? Its because his actions goes agianst those in the quran.

barney
04-06-2008, 12:49 AM
hai 2 the MaXx.

Welcome to the boards, and I hope you find some of your answers here!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MustafaMc
04-06-2008, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rob2267
hi, to all, just because am a atheist, is does not mean i repect your views on life and how u live on planet earth, islam is very interesting and maybe better way to live your life,or even mine for that matter, but why is there such a stigma wit islam and alla, its just one thing i cannot understand, and why all the violance that goes wit it all, are the ones that cause death and carnage true muslims, or is it wat alla wants them too do, could anyone tell me the answer to my question, thankyou
Welcome to the forum. May your stay be beneficial to you.

You ask good questions. I am a revert to Islam and for many years I did not practice my religion due to this very stigma that is associated with it in Western society. I reached a point in my life where I decided that I must live a life true to my innermost beliefs regardless of what some people do in the name of Islam. I am not one to say whether someone is a "true Muslim" or not, but I believe that killing of innocent non-combatants is not consistent with the teachings of Islam and that it is a major sin to do so. One thing to remember though is that Islam is not a pacifist, turn-the-other-cheek religion. Fighting has indeed been prescribed in cases like self-defense and to oppose oppression. ...and Allah knows best.

Na7lah
04-06-2008, 12:56 AM
First of all: We spell His name Allah not alla
Second of all: Welcome to the forum. i hope you learn alot while you are here
Third of all: thnks 4 respecting our views and believes
Fourth of all: Islam is actually a peaceful religion. It is against any killing of
innocent people.Allah says in the Quran: Whosoever kills a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

[Qur'an 5:32]

So it's mentioned by God, that killing one person unjustly is like killing all of mankind, and saving the life of one person is like saving all of mankind.

he also says: Allah/God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just.

[Qur'an 60:8]
this tells us that we are not restricted from being nice to nonmuslims that do not bother or fight us

hope i Elaborated a bit on that :)

Peace :)

Yanal
04-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulahi Wabarkatuh
Welcome To The Forum Of Peace, Love and learning.
Can you rephrase you sentence in spellcheck please.
Because it is hard to read it.( No offence)
Khudafiz.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.