:sl:

A mixture of all 3! :D

:w:

------
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
:salamext:

A couple of A's , Mostly B's, 1 C.. Alhamdulillah :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
04-06-2008, 12:31 PM
96% average (4.0 gpa), so A's mostly, but I do have the occasional B or high C... Usually in math, physics, or arabic. Mehhh.

Yanal
04-06-2008, 10:05 PM
In highschool right. Or elementary?

chacha_jalebi
04-06-2008, 10:14 PM
mehhh

ive got 2 A's and it was the happiest days of my life :embarrass

Yanal
04-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Beat ya.
I got 3 A's this term.
And that was my happiest day in my life.

Yanal
04-07-2008, 12:24 AM
I got 3 A's 4B's and One C+
What would my gpa be crayon( or anyone who knows) be than?

------
04-07-2008, 09:32 AM
:salamext:

GPA?

crayon
04-07-2008, 01:00 PM
GPA

*Behna*
04-14-2008, 09:55 PM

Always A's Alhamdulilah! :skeleton:

Mikayeel
05-29-2008, 06:31 PM
B's cuz b is for boy, never got a's (unless i rele revise) sumtimes c's

truthforpeace
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
A's Alhamdulillah

Umar001
05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
What about Ds,Es,Fs,Gs and Us?

Ayoub
05-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Usually A's, except in maybe math or French (B+).

Nájlá
05-31-2008, 07:37 AM
usually bs sometimes cs and As if i really revise

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Lol C+ if i umm slack :X A couple of A's and mostly B's :p InshaAllah Imma get all A's! next semester lol. xD

MuslimahBlue
07-05-2008, 02:29 PM
All three
A's except a
B in Physics, C in Math

Woodrow
07-06-2008, 12:08 AM
In my younger days I was a very average student usually getting C's. I did not really excell until Grad school. My best work was in my post grad years and I was in my 30's and 40's.

Amat Allah
07-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Asalamo Alikom

in high school %92 Alhamdoo lellah

in college %88 Alhamdoo lellah

and may Allah give us the highest grades in this life and in the hereafter and reward us with Jannat Alferdous....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen^^

Woodrow
07-06-2008, 04:05 AM
I recall a Professo telling me in grad school:

"IF you choose a professorship remember to be kind to your A students for someday they may be your colleagues. Be kinder to your B students for someday they may become college administrators. but, be kindest to your C students for they will be the ones who go out into the work world and earn the money to give grants to the college you teach at."

Amat Allah
07-06-2008, 04:26 AM
mashaa Allah....

what about F students???

Woodrow
07-06-2008, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
mashaa Allah....

what about F students???
I think they become politicians and run the country.

BlissfullyJaded
07-06-2008, 04:40 AM

Priceless quote. Hehe.

I get mostly As...and some Bs. In high school I mostly got Bs and Cs though with several A's sprinkled on the top.

Amat Allah
07-06-2008, 05:03 AM
I think they become politicians and run the country
:giggling::giggling::giggling:

Periwinkle18
07-18-2008, 12:53 AM
im waitin for my result will tell u when i get plz pray tht i get A's.

roohani.doctor
08-01-2008, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:D:D:clever:

Ansariyah
08-05-2008, 06:56 PM
A---ssss...cause my momma raised no fool....wooot woot.

dilkadr
09-04-2008, 02:58 AM

Do you think people told you truth about themselves. Everyone is getting A, is is possible in real life. Ha Ha Ha :bump: :rollseyes

faizan786
09-04-2008, 04:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dilkadr

Do you think people told you truth about themselves. Everyone is getting A, is is possible in real life. Ha Ha Ha :bump: :rollseyes
Very possible.

My history: A's. Always.

Ansariyah
09-06-2008, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dilkadr

Yes very possible but probably not the case for you since u dont see it happening (busted)..:rollseyes

joke

Güven
09-06-2008, 12:31 PM
oh I see evry one getting A's ,:mmokay:

MOst of the time I get Between B and C , But For English I got A's Alone :D

*KB*
09-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Assalamu 'Alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

My average is A's, sometimes A*'s but they scare me :statisfie Marsha'Allah its nice to see many Brothers and Sisters averaging at A, B or C as they are a pass at GCSE. Alhamdullilah.

*KB*
:coolious:

^^LOL, :giggling:

m102313
09-06-2008, 09:32 PM
11 A*'s at high school, 7 A*'s at college, alhumdulillah. Never got lower than 95% in any of my exams. Please make du'a for me, i have my second medical exams coming up in few months time.

*KB*
09-07-2008, 12:59 PM

^^Marsha'Allah Brother, wow! You are clever :D

I will make dua for you Insha'Allah, you do so for me :)

*KB*

The Ruler
09-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Equal shares of As and Bs this time.

Sahabiyaat
09-21-2008, 05:34 PM
i used to hit straight A's at 15/16.....then it came down to A/B, and at the moment its B. Alhamdulillah ofcourse.

Sahabiyaat
09-21-2008, 05:35 PM
we have a lot of nerds on this forum :giggling:

Mujahidah4Allah
09-21-2008, 05:37 PM
:Sl:

looks like on the A-B graders like answering this thread lol or those who get C's along with B's and A's... you lot looking at secondary/uni etc grades?

wa/salam

A_Way_Of_Life
09-21-2008, 05:37 PM
When I was in high school I got A's, B's and C's sometimes. :-[

H@fiz Aziz
09-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Gotta have As since im in college

Danah
09-21-2008, 06:12 PM
totally right in most cases:D

My grades......
90% in high school
last semester A Alhumdulilah in College
overall GPA so far... B+.....going toward A soon in sha allh:)

Hasan Ali
09-29-2008, 09:57 PM
When i study As Bs when i dont Fs for the win

ayan333
10-01-2008, 04:54 PM

i have common sence..no brains here

my Dad never got a B while in school..MashALLAH all A's..i wish i had those genes..skipped n went to my sister,MashALLAH

im taking advance placement classes so my grades are not up to par yet

on my progress report i got

if i was to add the 10 points they add to the college courses im taking then i have

4 A's and 2 b's...i wish i was a nerd

:w:

Yanal
10-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Well good results. But in highschool i am getting average B. Because some subjects A,B and also some C+.
Question,Does praying help you get better results in tests ect?

*KB*
10-11-2008, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
Well good results. But in highschool i am getting average B. Because some subjects A,B and also some C+.

To be honest Brother, I do not know. But my Mother (may Allah bless her) always tells me to read 'Rabbi Ziddnay Illmaa' The meaning if I am not wrong is 'Allah increase my knowledge.' (Please correct me if I am wrong :statisfie)

But I do make dua to Allah to do well and Insha'Allah to get good scores.

*KB*

*~~AdAn~~*
10-12-2008, 12:41 PM
:sl:always got A till inter then B and C

Liberty
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Hmmm majority voted A.
Now now people, we are being honest here right? ;)

Ansariyah
11-04-2008, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
u know rasululah (saw) said trust in Allah but tie ur camel, that means we have to make the effort. We cant jst make dua hoping we get good grades. Work hard, dont jst rely on prayers. Speaking to myself first.
Gawsh this headache killing me!

Yanal
11-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Very true jazakallah.

Orn
11-05-2008, 09:00 AM
combination of A's and B's Alhamdulillah

aysegul
11-08-2008, 02:27 PM
A is most.....

Al-Zaara
11-08-2008, 02:38 PM
We've got it like this all the way throughnine-year compulsory school [for children aged 7-16] and aswell after that, if you enter upper secondary school:

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. 4 is failed and 10 is the best. You can get an 10+, aswell.

Then in upper-secondary school, when you do your upper-secondary final examination, the grades are like this:

L, E, M, C, B, A, I

L is the best you can get and I means failed.

Yanal
12-16-2008, 01:25 AM
Nrxt question: How do you get sraight As?

Ansariyah
12-25-2008, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Master the deal?

:p: or memorize it like my Japanese/Korean friends do..

Wen I asked them how they get A's...we memorize it..they said.

I think that's a bit dangerous because sometimes u can memorize without understanding ur task.

To understand..then memorize is better!

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 10:40 PM
If I remember in grade7 I got mostly bs and one A usually in SS.

Danah
12-26-2008, 08:46 AM
it start actually from the class....following the teacher very well and write down any important points he said
then go home and try to read the lecture or the lesson again. If you could not read the lecture again at the same day, then may be at the weekend.
then in case you have anything to ask, DONT wait until exam time *like me sometimes:blind:*
before the exam day, try to read the materials before one week *just reading* that help you to have an idea about what you will study for the exam, or it can give you the chance to know if you need any help from your instructor

finally, when its the exam day, study the material more deeply

but the main thing here is DONT memorize, try to understand first then you will find yourself memorizing it automatically

another advice, sometimes, there are those silly boring subjects that you feel you cant or "don't like" study them.....for such things, try to match what you study to what you see or face in your daily life

I am not sure about the last one^, it depends on what you study......but it works for me

All the best...:)

*Yasmin*
01-14-2009, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Master the deal?

:p: or memorize it like my Japanese/Korean friends do..

Wen I asked them how they get A's...we memorize it..they said.

I think that's a bit dangerous because sometimes u can memorize without understanding ur task.

To understand..then memorize is better!
lol..if i don't understand i'll have a prob. with memorizing >this is the prob.

*Yasmin*
01-14-2009, 10:00 AM
to ur question Yanal, where i live the marks aren't like
A,b,c...
the marks are measured from 0% - 100%
so i don't know what to poll
plus the average of grades at high school is till 120 or 117 depending in the uni which calculate the avearge

Silver
01-14-2009, 05:31 PM
A's...I'm a perfectionist and I get really upset if I don't get an A... When I was in school, I used to study less than a lot of my friends but I managed to get all A's and I was 1st in my class. But now that I am in med school, I'm really taking things seriously and I'm studying really really hard...
It's very different from school cos no matter how smart you are, if you don't study hard, you might not even pass the exam...

Yanal
01-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Interesting. I am trying to become a perfectionist, any tips?

Najm
01-14-2009, 11:59 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

This forum is full of clever people!!! Well done everyone, including Yanal!! :rollseyes

MarshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah

Yanal
01-15-2009, 12:05 AM
JazakAllah. It's mashAllah:) But it's not relevent to my question.

Woodrow
01-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Interesting. I am trying to become a perfectionist, any tips?
Tip one: A perfectionist is doomed to failure and disappointment. Besides being a very difficult person to live with.

We should have the desire to seek perfection in all things, but in seeking perfection we should not let it come in the way of serving Allaah(swt) and also understand that our concept of perfect may not be perfection.

Far better to simply obey and follow Allaah(swt) to the best of our abilities and learn to use the tools Allaah(swt) has given us.

Pen Marks
01-15-2009, 04:11 AM
i have an average of A- i want to get it up higher by the end of this week bi idhninallah

Silver
01-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Tip one: A perfectionist is doomed to failure and disappointment. Besides being a very difficult person to live with.
I disagree. If I wasn't a perfectionist I wouldn't be a med student today, i would've settled for B's and C's and I wouldn't have gotten into medical school which was always my dream.
I want to be the best person I can be but that does not mean that I don't know that I have my limits and that only God is perfect. But I try my best to be better than I am now, what's wrong with that? Islam encourages us to seek perfection...

ardianto
01-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Grade in my place is not A, B, C but 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.
What is my average grade when I was in high school ?.
I'm sorry, I can't tell you, that is top secret.

Yanal
01-17-2009, 01:09 AM
Whats the use of posting on this thread then:?

sevgi
01-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Salams,

I have aways been an A-B person. More B though, especially in my later highschool years.

At uni the system is all different...so I can't really tell you guys an equivalent.

Wyatt
01-17-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm bad at school. imsad

Yanal
01-17-2009, 06:28 AM
:uuh:

Orn
01-20-2009, 02:42 PM
I get A's and B's all the time but get really annoyed when I get a c(55-70), though we dont use grades in our test's we use marks so A(89-100), B (71-88)

Yanal
01-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Wow my As are 85-100

BlackMamba
03-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Looking at the poll results the majority of Muslims are A students supposedly. So how come all the Muslim countries are so behind.
I bet if all the Muslims were in charge of America and had to run everything in this country we would fail. We couldnt run NASA and all the computers and everything we arent smart enough. Its sad. How many Nobel Peace Prizes have gone to Muslims. And to Jews?
165 jews have won compared with 6 Muslims. And there are 1.5 Billion of us and a few million of them. Its sad

Silver
03-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Looking at the poll results the majority of Muslims are A students supposedly. So how come all the Muslim countries are so behind.
I bet if all the Muslims were in charge of America and had to run everything in this country we would fail. We couldnt run NASA and all the computers and everything we arent smart enough. Its sad. How many Nobel Peace Prizes have gone to Muslims. And to Jews?
165 jews have won compared with 6 Muslims. And there are 1.5 Billion of us and a few million of them. Its sad
Yeah, so what if the majority of muslims on this forum are A students?
This doesn't change the fact that most muslims live in developing countries and many of them don't even get an education.
And don't forget that in many of these countries, women who make up half of the population aren't even allowed to go to school.
The leaders of muslim countries are oppressing their people...
Jews are not like that...that's why we are behind and they're not.

*KB*
03-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Assalamualaykum

Well answered Sister :)

Remember:What Allah does Allah does for the best :)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*

VidiaStarLight
04-21-2009, 04:16 AM
Mostly A's and B's...GPA is about 3.42 right now. College Level.

Woodrow
04-21-2009, 04:26 AM
Looking at the grades, it seems that todays schools do not grade in accordance with the standard Bell curve. In which the grades would be 50% of all students getting a c
18.75% getting a B
18.75% getting a D
6.25% getting an A
6.25% getting an F.

VidiaStarLight
04-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Looking at the grades, it seems that todays schools do not grade in accordance with the standard Bell curve. In which the grades would be 50% of all students getting a c
18.75% getting a B
18.75% getting a D
6.25% getting an A
6.25% getting an F.
In some schools the teachers are frowned upon if they give a student a failing grade. They don't want the self-esteem of that student to drop because he or she made a bad grade. They want the students to be given a decent grade even if they did poorly on their assignment.

Woodrow
04-21-2009, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by VidiaStarLight
In some schools the teachers are frowned upon if they give a student a failing grade. They don't want the self-esteem of that student to drop because he or she made a bad grade. They want the students to be given a decent grade even if they did poorly on their assignment.
Sadly that idea of "Hold no Child Back" may help preserve some egos. But it devalues the efforts of the children who truly earn high grades. also kind of makes a person wonder if the cardiologist who is about to do surgery on you actually made good grades in med school or got passed, so he would not be denied his dream of being a doctor.

VidiaStarLight
04-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Sadly that idea of "Hold no Child Back" may help preserve some egos. But it devalues the efforts of the children who truly earn high grades. also kind of makes a person wonder if the cardiologist who is about to do surgery on you actually made good grades in med school or got passed, so he would not be denied his dream of being a doctor.
"No Child Left Behind"

I agree, and I am currently in the process of getting a teaching certification through the college I am at after I graduate with my first degree. We have not talked a lot about NCLB. We talked about CHAMPs, but that about it.

nebula
04-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I don't think ive ever got an A before in any test, highest was probably a b, but b's are rare for me, im used to getting c's :cry:

Yanal
04-29-2009, 03:43 AM
*feels shocked* Gets into fatherly mood. YOU WANT TO BE MODand get Cs how irresponsible of you! :p Work harder brother:)

transition?
04-29-2009, 03:52 AM
=/.

My first C was in Orchestra :/. I'm glad I never really played well enough for it to be considered music =P. haha. It ended up being a blessing.

mainly A's, B's .. I just started getting C's.
Getting A's is usually a bad sign for me. I'm not being challenged enough. or...I'm workin' like a beast.

Yanal
05-14-2009, 11:27 PM
My first fail in any subjects this year is my worst subject math ,I am failing by 2%....:embarrass: everyone else is too...:X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!