/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam-Alaikum

TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 12:36 AM
As-Salaam-Alaikum my fellow board members. My username speaks for itself. In mere weeks i have truly became a stranger to myself and to others around me. By the Grace, Mercy, and Will of Allah I have came out from a state of heedlessness to a state of daily remembrance of Allah the Most Merciful, the Oft Forgiving. And I prayer daily in the morning and at night and ask Allah to save me from the state i was once in, to forgive me for my sins, to guide me, forsake me not, and make me not those who are ungrateful. And Allah has truly been more than Kind and generous to me in ways i can't even state in mere words, but only in tears.

I'm here with the intention of gaining more Islamic knowledge and hopefully that knowledge will erase my ignorance and guide me towards Allah. Arabic is not my first language, nor is it my second language and sadly it isn't my third language, but I plan to make it my first language one day by the Will of Allah the All-Mighty Insha'Allah. Pray for me :cry:

I hope to be a member which states the truth, at the right time, and in a manner which is right. And i won't break any of the rules on this site intentionally, since it seems to be a site which is filled with people who have great characters, and i can learn a lot from them.

Insha'allah I will come with grace and if i have to leave may i leave with grace.

Salaam Alaikum
Allah knows Best:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ebtisweetsam
04-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.
Maybe the first step to improving is to add a name, to get the ball rolling on a good note.
Hope you enjoy browsing LI

TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Welcome to the forum.
Maybe the first step to improving is to add a name, to get the ball rolling on a good note.
Hope you enjoy browsing LI
Thanks Abaayo (Somali for sister) for the warm welcome. My name is Anisa, and i have truly enjoyed browsing LI, I've actually started browsing LI more than a month ago.

It is like a fresh air, compare to the other websites i was used to. :D

Muslim Woman
04-07-2008, 02:25 AM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
... And I prayer daily in the morning and at night and ask Allah to save me from the state i was once in,
welcome to the forum.

Don't forget your 5 times prayers. InshaAllah
you will be fine by the mercy of Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

welcome to the forum.

Don't forget your 5 times prayers. InshaAllah
you will be fine by the mercy of Allah.
Thanks.

Allah is my witness when i say I will not neglect those five prayers or the sunnah prayers again Insha'Allah.

I will be fine as long as i hold on to Islam and put my trust in Allah.

Na7lah
04-07-2008, 02:37 AM
welcome

TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
welcome
Thanks Muslimah

snakelegs
04-07-2008, 02:44 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

barney
04-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Aye up!

TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Thanks snakelegs :)

TrueStranger
04-07-2008, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Aye up!
:D Unique

------
04-08-2008, 12:42 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

TrueStranger
04-08-2008, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
:salamext:

Peace!

http://www.w6w.net/album/35/w6w20050...5614e67607.gif

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D
Thanks for the warm welcome. I intend to be an active member, but I am a first year college student, and I try to say something that is truthful and helpful at the right time.

I have a quick question, how do I get a signature. I am not good with forums.:-[ Thanks

'Abd al-Baari
04-08-2008, 02:54 PM
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Welcome to the forums ukht Anisa :)

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here, Insha'Allah!

I have a quick question, how do I get a signature. I am not good with forums.:-[ Thanks
I think that in order to be able to get a signature, you need to be a full member, which you will be given after 50+ Posts Insha'Allah :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam :peace:

TrueStranger
04-08-2008, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Welcome to the forums ukht Anisa :)

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here, Insha'Allah!

I think that in order to be able to get a signature, you need to be a full member, which you will be given after 50+ Posts Insha'Allah :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam :peace:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Well I guess I've to get to work and get 50+ posts. :D It will take me forever, at times I am just a observer and not a participant. :X

Souljette
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Assalamualikum sis....welcome to the forum and inshallah may you benefit from here

edil
04-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Salams ukhti Anisa I hope your doing fine and welcome to the forum. Insha'allah you'll beneffit a lot from this forum. Ameen to all your supplications. I guess am almost in the same position as your in as far as wanting to learn the deen and I wish you the best.

Nájlá
04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
welcome sister
i love ur name i have a friend that is smaoily with the same name

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2008, 12:56 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister in Islam! May you will have a benefical staying, Insha'Allah!

Sister Fatima

TrueStranger
04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Assalamualikum sis....welcome to the forum and inshallah may you benefit from here

:w: Thank you very much for the warm Welcome.

I have already benefit much from this site, Insha'Allah i will benefit more from it in the near future :D

TrueStranger
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by edil
Salams ukhti Anisa I hope your doing fine and welcome to the forum. Insha'allah you'll beneffit a lot from this forum. Ameen to all your supplications. I guess am almost in the same position as your in as far as wanting to learn the deen and I wish you the best.
Salaam Edil, my friend's name is Edil.

Insha'Allah by the Grace and Mercy of Allah we will both learn more about Islam.

TrueStranger
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
welcome sister
i love ur name i have a friend that is smaoily with the same name
Thanks for the warm welcome and compliment najla. :D

TrueStranger
04-09-2008, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister in Islam! May you will have a benefical staying, Insha'Allah!

Sister Fatima
Wa Alaikum Salaam sister Fatima, and thanks. I should thank the people who maintain this site, and the Admin. May Allah reward them all..........Ameen

Abdul-Raouf
04-10-2008, 05:16 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu

TrueStranger
04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu

That is so cool. Shukran Abdul-Raouf.

al Amaanah
04-10-2008, 04:09 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to LI ukht truestranger.

Mikayeel
04-10-2008, 04:38 PM
:sl:

Welcome sister Anisa! :D , whoehoee a very lively person i like that!

Have a wonderfull time!

Brother Hamad

TrueStranger
04-10-2008, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
:wasalamex

welcome to LI ukht truestranger.
Thanks Amaanah :D

The members of this site are some welcoming....Really...Thousand Thanks to you all:)

TrueStranger
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
:sl:

Welcome sister Anisa! :D , whoehoee a very lively person i like that!

Have a wonderfull time!

Brother Hamad

Shukran brother Hamad. Who will come to LI and not have a wonderful time????

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.