/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In need of Islamic advise

Intisar
04-07-2008, 10:47 AM
:salamext: Please do not give me your sorrys, a simple du'a will suffice. Yesterday I found out that my grandmother's in a coma and I want to know how I am to deal with such a major issue in an Islamic way?

JazakumAllaahu khayr in advance.

EDIT: She has just died; please make du'a for her.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-07-2008, 01:41 PM
May Allah heal your grandmother and bring her out of her coma. And may He also give you (& your family) strength and sabr to deal with this sad situation sister. Ameen, my Lord & Creator.

muslimah_online
04-07-2008, 01:49 PM
:sl:

sister, death is Allah's qadr. Please be patient and give the very best effort you could give to her in dua' and by taking care of her whole-heartedly. And the rest is up to Allah Taala to decide. May Allah help to light your path and the paths of others. Ameen.

:)

crayon
04-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Be patient, make dua for her, and remember all the blessings Allah has given you, and use this as a chance to improve yourself. Hope that helps.

She'll be okay, inshallah.:)

edit- oh, and be extra nice to your mom/dad, they'll need the support now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
04-07-2008, 10:28 PM
`A'dhamallaahu 'ajraka, wa 'ahsana 'azaa'aka wa ghafara limayyitika.

May Allah magnify your reward, and make perfect your bereavement, and forgive your departed. Ameen.

Inna lillaahi maa `akhatha, wa lahu maa 'a'taa wa kullu shay'in 'indahu bi'ajalin musamman..faltasbir waltahtasib

Surely, Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things he has appointed a time.. so have patience and be rewarded.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-07-2008, 10:33 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I think it will be help you a bit about deal with bereavement, Insha'Allah!

http://www.islamicboard.com/hereafte...tml#post924966

Na7lah
04-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Ameen to all the Dua's
i know how u feel ukhty. my grandpa died bout two years ago (May Allah have mercy on him) it's kinda hard to be patiant but dont give up adn keep on praying to Allah inshallah

Ebtisweetsam
04-08-2008, 12:48 AM
May Allah SWT make the grave spacious for her, grant her paradise and enter her into firdous al-a'lah enshallah.
If she had debts, you (or someone)can pay them for her, if she did not complete hajj, someone can do it for her. If she left a will, some of that can be given to charity... If it is possible, at ur local mosque, make an announcement if everyone can forgive her... so there are no left grudges.

Muslim Woman
04-08-2008, 01:30 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*

She has just died; please make du'a for her.
We all came from Allah & will surely be back to Him.

may Allah make her eternal journey safe & peaceful , Amen.

Khayal
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raje'on!

Ameen to all the Dua's.

:w:

Danah
04-08-2008, 06:26 PM
May Allah heal your grandmother and reward you Jannah for your patience. May allah grant her al Jannah too in sha allah
just belive in fate (qadar) its all the God willing and in sha allah you will go through this

Pk_#2
04-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

islamirama
04-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

I just like to add that you are her daughter's daughter and thus her daughter. Firstly, be patient and bear it sabr and know that we all are going to leave and everyone of our time is confirmed. 2ndly, best thing to do for the dead is to help them. It's ok to be sad about it but not too much as they don't need that right now.

Best thing we can do is help as much as we can. How? well our deeds and sins will be scaled and wouldn't u like someone to have extra deeds to put on your scale. Inshallah give money on her behalf to different causes, especially to ongoing things like building of masjid or islamic school where it can become a sadaqa jariyyah for her. Also, you are her wealth as you are your parent's wealth. What you do will benefit her inshallah. That means the more good deeds you do, the better muslim and servant of Allah you become, not only will you be rewarded but she too will be rewarded. So being a righteous child is the signle greatest wealth any parent can have, especially if they are deceased.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.