/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

noorseeker
04-07-2008, 02:49 PM
i apologise another marriage thread

First of all i am not in a position to get married ,or if i will ever ,
We all have this human need to get married , to have children, to have a companion, what is the right way to channel this,not the desire bit but the emotional bit

it hits me every single day, my mind cant take it anymore, i literally cry for it to go away, i try and do things to keep busy, but end of the day im still alone, i want to get on with my life, to pray ,to do deeds ,but i have no luck,why did this need come at this time in my life, i remember the days when t wasnt even on my mind.

Dont get me wrong i want to get married, but its the thinking about it, i wish it would come back in a few years, any advice would be appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
..i am not in a position to get married
why not ? Can you explain more ?

Offer daily prayers in time , if possile do some extra prayers , ask Allah to help you .

InshaAllah situation will be improved

Snowflake
04-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Do some charity/dawah work bro. It'll keep you busy - for a few years inshaAllah. I think emotional needs can temporarily be dampend with practical solutions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.