/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

AnonymousPoster
04-09-2008, 05:38 PM
i just had a massive argument with my best friend he went home...i told my parents they said his wrong.........i am here crying what shall i do ? ::laugh::-[

i really love him his like a part of my family....help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
04-10-2008, 02:33 AM
well.....um......let him calm down then call him ? and say forget about what happened?

snakelegs
04-10-2008, 02:39 AM
call him and tell him you are really sorry that you had the argument and that you love him like a part of your family and do not want to hurt him.

Muslim Woman
04-10-2008, 03:34 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
i am here crying what shall i do ? ::laugh:

oopss the image you used is a laughing image , not crying lol but it does look like crying

offer nafal prayer for your friendship ....ask Allah to bless it if this is good for your this life & hereafter ,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
04-10-2008, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
call him and tell him you are really sorry that you had the argument and that you love him like a part of your family and do not want to hurt him.
what snakelegs said!!

:thumbs_up

Woodrow
04-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Much of this will depend on your ages. The arguments of young people are often dramatic, emotionally charged and much is said without intent. They are often forgotten quickly and all is rapidly forgotten.

The arguments among older people can be much less dramatic, but with many emotionally charged hateful words. They are difficult as too often at the moment the words are said with sincerity and there is deliberate intent to cause pain. The only recourse is a sincere apology accept any wrong doing on your part and forgive any wrong doings your friend may have said and forget them, never to mention them. Than make du3a that Allaah(swt) will guide both of you for restoring the friendship. But, always remember the fights among older people do leave indelible scars that have changed the friendship for all time. It can make the friendship stronger or it can lessen the friendship, but the friendship will be forever changed.

-Elle-
04-10-2008, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

oopss the image you used is a laughing image , not crying lol but it does look like crying
wow,I would've never guessed that was a laughing smiley...:blind:

Alright,as for the original poster;

Well,if you believe he has wronged you, but still feel that you miss him and you want to fix things, then I believe that taking the first step is very mature of you. Although, fights takes two people...so he probably thinks that you have wronged him.

Saying im sorry and I miss you will help,of course,but how about you guys talk about the problem at hand.Trying to work things out with your friend instead of only saying "im sorry" will help clear all misunderstandings and you'll both feel alot better afterwards.

Best of Luck!

:w:

barney
04-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Give it a day or two then talk with them. If your freindship is strong then you'll get through it.
Chin up.

Khayal
04-16-2008, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

offer nafal prayer for your friendship ....ask Allah to bless it if this is good for your this life & hereafter ,

you made me -----> :laugh:

:giggling:

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 06:17 PM
As salaam Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Anger is a de stabilizing thought. It is the most dividing emotion between friends; it takes away judgment, leads to depression, madness and wrong actions that we would repent later on when we are not angry. But why do we get angry to begin with? It is either an unexpected provocation or unexpected situation which leads to frustration and an angry response.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who was sent to mankind to teach them good moral conduct, learned to control his anger toward the Unbelievers and teach them appropriate expressions. He constantly spoke against being angry. One companion asked him, Give me some short advice by virtue of which I hope for good in the life hereafter, and he said, "Don't be angry." Another person asked, what will save me from the wrath of God, and he said, "Do not express your anger." A third person asked three times, 0 Prophet of God, give me an order to do a short good deed, and he said, "Don't be angry." Once he asked a question of his companion, "Who among you do you consider a strong man?" They said, the one who can defeat so-and-so wrestler in a fight, and he said, that is not so. The one who is strong is the one who can control himself at the time of anger. He also said that anger is like fire, which destroys you from within, and it can also lead you to the fire of hell by your own expressions of anger unjustly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.