/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam!

Firefly Baraka
04-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Assalaamualaikum everyone :)

So I have exams in two weeks, I am ridiculuously behind in my revision, and all I've been doing is massaging my mental block and procrastinating. So in the battle betwixt me and my nafs, I ended up coming here. call it err...procrastination without the guilt. cough.

Anyways, I'd be grateful if you could pray that Allah makes my character strong and determined. InshaAllah I will be more active here once exams are over!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2008, 10:28 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Brother in Islam. May you will have a benefical staying, Insha'Allah!

You can look up at this link, it was about procrastinating.

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...stinating.html

Sister Fatima

snakelegs
04-09-2008, 11:01 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
cool user name!

Abdul-Raouf
04-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ebtisweetsam
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Salam welcome to the forum,
Now go study! :D
Joking, see u round enshallah
:w:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
04-10-2008, 11:35 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum
inshaAllah i hope you have a beneficial time here
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.