/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Video: ShiftHappens

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

This is a video that we were shown in School this week which i found quite interesting. The reason that i am posting it here, rather than Education Issues is that it could be of interest to people who have left their Educations. [Mods:- If you think it should be moved, please do so, and sorry :-[]

Unfortunately it does contain music

Media Tags are no longer supported

What do you think:?

WaAlaykumus Salaam :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
04-10-2008, 06:56 PM
:sl:

Very interesting video, Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing bro'. :)

Although, there is some stuff on that video that I did not quite believe if I'm being totally honest.

chacha_jalebi
04-10-2008, 07:13 PM
awww school *pulls ur cheek*

erm its a bit borin, i only watched half about china's workers or summin :D

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2008, 07:25 PM
WaAlaykumus Salaam

Very interesting video, Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing bro'. :)

Although, there is some stuff on that video that I did not quite believe if I'm being totally honest
Wa Iyyak Akhee :)

What is it in the video, that you did not believe?

awww school *pulls ur cheek*
lol ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
04-10-2008, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr

What is it in the video, that you did not believe?
:sl:

Hmm..I cannot remember exactly what, but it is vaguely when the video stated that by 2013 or some year the computer technologies will exceed the human brains intelligence or something. I do not believe this because this is just based on technology's fast advancing; I don't think it'll go as far as that. I think eventually there will be a sudden halt with how far computers intelligence will reach. Maybe I am wrong; only Allah (SWT) knows for sure.

There was also something else but I can't remember. Maybe I'll watch the video later and tell you after I'm done with mon français révision.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.