/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Judging people

AnonymousPoster
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Assalamuwalaikum,

I'm very upset now. I have no peace at work. My supervisior always tell straight in my face that she doesn't like indians. She tends to support chinese more. I'm an indian and both of us are muslims. She never respect me as an individual and constantly looks down on me and puts me down infront of others of my appearence. I wanted to leave but i need a job.
Lonely Soul.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
04-10-2008, 05:55 PM
walaikum salaam, ask Allah du'aa that he helps you.
a few du'aa that i think might help u...
Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal 'ajzi, wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.
Oh Allah i seek refuge in you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.( bukhari 7/158)

Allahumma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy. Do not tire me of me even for a moment. place all my affair in order. there is no God but you.(Abu dawud 4/324)

Snowflake
04-10-2008, 09:16 PM
^mashaAllah

...also recite surah Yasin daily after Fajr prayers inshaAllah. May Allah swt put warmth and kindness in your supervisor's heart for you. Ameen.

Tania
04-17-2008, 03:54 PM
You should tell her its wrong to judge the people after race or country. Just keep an eye open on the jobs paper , may be you will find something better.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cute123
04-21-2008, 01:45 PM
:w:

I really understand you what one goes thru when the life at work is not good,anyways have patience and pray. Dont do anything that will hurt u later , dont keep things in ur heart, try to speak out to freinds you know.
I hop that helps

May ALLAH TALLAH make our affairs easy.

Asma

anonymous
04-26-2008, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Assalamuwalaikum,

I'm very upset now. I have no peace at work. My supervisior always tell straight in my face that she doesn't like indians. She tends to support chinese more. I'm an indian and both of us are muslims. She never respect me as an individual and constantly looks down on me and puts me down infront of others of my appearence. I wanted to leave but i need a job.
Lonely Soul.
SORRY>?

I know what its like to work with some1 who thinks their are way superior than U, its like do 1. Just talk 2 her and let her know how you feel, dont do anything you myt regret later

*Hana*
04-26-2008, 01:43 PM
What country are you working in that would allow this?

I know, in Canada, if a supervisor made comments like that and it was reported and proven, they'd be lucky if they were just fired!

Sorry to hear of your hardship, sister. May Allah, swt, grant you patience and bless you with a better job with better people. Ameen

Wasalam,
Hana

iliketosmile99
05-04-2008, 11:42 AM
This reminds me of a problem my dida (grandfather) had many years ago. My dida was Croatian, and he lived in the US for a few years before going back to Croatia. He lived in a small town in Wisconsin, where there were a lot of other Croat and Serb immigrants. He had many jobs while in the US, and one of them was a factory job, where he also had a supervisor (at least, that's what I think the job position was) who looked down upon him, because my dida was a Croat, and his supervisor was a Serb. His supervisor often favored the Serb workers over the Croat workers. Luckily, my dida was able to find a different job before traveling back to Croatia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.