/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heart Attack and Warm Water!

InToTheRain
04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
IT IS FALSE! See post below

[PIE]

Attachment 3273

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks . The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.

Attachment 3274

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestinefaster than the solid food.. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting . Be aware of intense painin the jaw line.

You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nauseaand intense sweatingare also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
[/PIE]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2008, 07:03 PM
^ The site tells us that the article is false??:?

Its seems it is not evidence for cold water after the meal causes cancer.

Trumble
04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

Phwew.... I always have cold drinks; I don't like coffee or tea at all.

InToTheRain
04-10-2008, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:-[ Thanks for that Akhi :D

...Now, I'll be having stern words with the dude at work :raging:

ALTHOUGH I AM ALSO RELIEVED LOL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.