/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

there there
04-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Hello, my name is Saleem and I'm 18 years old. To be honest I only really signed up to post in one topic, but it took a long time (one whole week, which by internet time is a decade) for my confirmation email to come and by that time aforementioned topic was no where to be found; but after reading through the forum I might try and visit regularly. :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-11-2008, 11:43 AM
:sl:
welcome to the forums...
saleem...hmmm.....I dont mean to be rude, but are you an arab athesit:-[:?

Ebtisweetsam
04-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy ur stay..... May be what you were looking for was in the comparitive religion forum?

there there
04-11-2008, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
:sl:
welcome to the forums...
saleem...hmmm.....I dont mean to be rude, but are you an arab athesit:-[:?
No, I am not an Arab atheist as I'm not Arabian. I'm pretty sure the name is of Arabic origin, however my family are from Mauritius. So somewhat more accurately, I'm a Mauritian atheist. (I was born and I live in England).

format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy ur stay..... May be what you were looking for was in the comparitive religion forum?
Is this a kind way of telling me to go away? lol
Or is there the comparative forum a sub-forum of this site?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ebtisweetsam
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Naaaah, ugh Sheesh, maybe that came out the wrong way. Just was tryna say that posts dont normally get deleted, so maybe you can check through the forums. For example, if it was a funny thread, you can check the humour forum etc.

:):):)

IB-Staff
04-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi.
Welcome to the LI forums.
Is this a kind way of telling me to go away? lol
Or is there the comparative forum a sub-forum of this site?
It is a subforum:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-religion/

What was the thread about?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Greetings There there.

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum. Hoping you will have a enjoying time in here.

You can asking any of questions to us, then we can trying to answer back to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!