04-11-2008, 12:43 PM

ALL JAVA DEVELOPERS

POST YOUR EXPERTISE HERE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jannat
05-24-2008, 07:05 PM
:sl:
looks like no java ppl at the mo
me, well i quit after semester 1 with java, good language for the future but not my thing. i am doing VB.NET.
Anyways good luck wid this thread.

:w:

Cabdullahi
05-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Im going to start computer networking inshallah this year at uni and the course im doing does involves abit of java,ive never done it before so i dont know what to expect,what do you guys think and any advices for me?

jannat
05-24-2008, 07:25 PM
well am not i programmer, so for me its challenging, if u enjoy it thats good, just get ur head down at uni and work hard. any computer related degree is challenging and requires alot of work. Networking is another issue. i find it challenging, did the exam on wednesday, inshallah hope i pass, its good to get into networking as its well recognised and theres good job opportunites. All iam saying, from the degree i am studying, comp science& info systems is dont leave it to the last minute, get ur head down and inshallah u will be successful!
its worth getting into the computing field.All the best inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
05-24-2008, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat
well am not i programmer, so for me its challenging, if u enjoy it thats good, just get ur head down at uni and work hard. any computer related degree is challenging and requires alot of work. Networking is another issue. i find it challenging, did the exam on wednesday, inshallah hope i pass, its good to get into networking as its well recognised and theres good job opportunites. All iam saying, from the degree i am studying, comp science& info systems is dont leave it to the last minute, get ur head down and inshallah u will be successful!
its worth getting into the computing field.All the best inshallah.
Shukran sister :)

Abdu-l-Majeed
05-10-2012, 03:57 PM
As-Salamu alaykum.

Back after a long time.:D

I'm a Java developer for some 2 years, programming using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Ant/Maven etc...

ukbaz
07-29-2013, 12:53 AM
:wa:
Graduate here, has programmed in Java, J2ME, J2EE .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.