/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Boarding School For Girls

Mohammad Arif
04-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Salam Brothers/Sisters
i am thinking of sending my 11 year daughter to Jameah Huda in Nottingham or Jameah Al Kauther in leicester, any sister out there attended these schools or have any information about it?
would you reccommend it and do you rate in ?

Jazaka Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
04-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Personally I would not send my children to boarding schools simply because they need to mix with LOTS of different people. Send them to boarding school is not showing them to real world as I would put it

proview
04-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Personally I would not send my children to boarding schools simply because they need to mix with LOTS of different people. Send them to boarding school is not showing them to real world as I would put it
so i suppose sending kids to schools and unis where there are LOTS of different people is best, wherin they are exposed to immodesty, intermingling, drugs, alcohol (to name but a few).
every parent wants the best for their child, but we should think wots best for them in the dunya as well as the akhirah. getting them educated at unis etc may be good for their dunya as it'll give them good job prospects = more money = better life (although money dosent always equal happiness). but wot of their akhirah? if u have given ur child a strong islamic upbringing wherby their imaan is not at risk in anyway then no matter where u send them inshallah they wont be effected by any negative surroundings. but how many of us have been successful in giving our kids a good islamic upbringing?

to the parent - do u want to send ur child to an islamic college/school so that it will benefit her dunya as well as akhira? so that it will make her a model citizen, a humble and obedient daughter, a god fearing muslimah? u need to look at ur intentions and truly analyse them.

re islamic schools - there is also one in bradford i believe - under the name of jaamiatul imaam muhammad zakaria.

qassy!
04-12-2008, 10:34 PM
That was also to build there confidence. Which is the main thing

Sending them to islamic schools or boarding school does not necessarily mean they will be better children.

Sending them to public school where
"wherin they are exposed to immodesty, intermingling, drugs, alcohol"
doesn't mean they will participate in these sort of things.

I think your trying to say all public schools are exposed to
and that every child who is exposed to
will live that way of live.

Which is incorrect, like in my school there where different group of people, people who took drugs etc etc and people who just chilled out and had a good time.

It depends on HOW you bring up your children and that doesn't mean going to boarding school for them to be good.

Also its like when childen hit a certain age they start to think of life by themselves, they start to anaylize the world, they can think for them selves.

So i dont think u can force them to do somthing, only teach

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm aymin
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
salaams

just curious to know if the schools are good irrespective of whether i would like to send my girls or not? if someone can pls answer the question. jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.