/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ögedei
04-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Hello Everybody,

A friend suggested that I take a look at this site; so far it looks very interesting.

I am not a religious person but respect the right of others to hold religious views. I also acknowledge the contribution of Islam and other major religions to modern society in the areas of ethics, morality and science.
I do not believe that all Muslims (or Christians etc) can be seen as a homogeneous group.
I am uncomfortable with moral certainties (I think that very little in life is black and white/ good or bad).
I try to get opinions and views from all sides before I form my own.

I hope that I can contribute constructively to this forum and broaden my mind at the same time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
04-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome my dear brother to the forum as a new member...

enjoy your stay please...

and feel free to ask about anything you want and we will try our best to give you all the answers you want inshaa Allah...

May Allah guide us All to the right path...

Ameeeeeeeen

peace.

Nájlá
04-12-2008, 02:23 PM
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!