/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Know Any Gooood Umrah Packages ...

chacha_jalebi
04-12-2008, 03:10 PM
salaam ma alaykam peoplings ..

wel well welll, does any one know any good umrah packages, not in groups though!!!

like single ones? with the air ticket and hotel thing included, can anyone help me out, ive tried all the famous sites like hidaayah, ziyarah, bla bla, and they mostly do umrah packages for groups or they are waaaaay out of my budget:-[

so anyone? like any travel agents . . . . .

jazakhallah :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
04-22-2008, 09:21 PM
erm well

bump di bump

.: Jannati :.
04-22-2008, 11:08 PM
hmm i might kno of one, but it depends on where ur from nd stuff :? not sure tho, might just be a group nd i'm getting mixed up :X

YusufNoor
04-23-2008, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

wel well welll, does any one know any good umrah packages, not in groups though!!!

like single ones? with the air ticket and hotel thing included, can anyone help me out, ive tried all the famous sites like hidaayah, ziyarah, bla bla, and they mostly do umrah packages for groups or they are waaaaay out of my budget:-[

where do you live Akhi?

i can ask one of our "travel agents" if i see him. just don't tell him i called him that [he's a Shiekh too! :D]

May Allah Subhannahu Wa Ta' Aala make it easy on you and may He give you double reward!

Ameen!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zxczxc
06-17-2008, 12:09 PM

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good news doesn’t stay a Secret Long. We would like to inform you that during Hajj / Umrah , we are offering following services:

 Umrah 5-Star Package Services
 Umrah 3,4 Star Package Services
 Hajj & Umrah Visa Services
 Budget Package Services
 Hotel Bookings & Reservations
 Blocking of Rooms & Allotments
 Transportation Umrah Package
 Shopping Trips to Jeddah / Sea Side
 Ground Support & Handling
 Meet & Assist with Ziyarats
 Flights from Jeddah to Medina

We hope you will accept these offers and we look forward to welcome you very soon. If you need any more information, please feel free to contact us any time of your convenience.

Satisfying customers is our most important goal.

Zubair Sadiq
Umrah Consultant
Saudi Arabia
Ph : 00966 556678333
Fax : 00966 2 6504286
E-Mail : dreamsumrah@hotmail.com

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.