/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bad dreams help

normansti
04-12-2008, 11:08 PM
aslam alikum

Ive been having some bad dreams lately. I think they are bad I dont know. One of them was I got shot in the neck in a basement and I was climbing the stairs up to a doorway and I knew I was on my last breath so I said la illa ha, illa llah and then I smiled because I was happy my last words were la illa ha, illa llah and then I woke up.
Last night I had a dream where I was sleeping in my bed and something pulled me out onto the floor dragged me into my closet very quickly and aggressively and my closet was like a doorway to somewhere else because it was like a huge tunnel and I was being dragged by my arm and I was looking at my bed from my closet getting farther and farther away and it all happend in a matter of 5 seconds and I was very scared and I said la illa ha, illa llah and I woke up.

any information would be great thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
04-13-2008, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by normansti
aslam alikum

Ive been having some bad dreams lately. I think they are bad I dont know. One of them was I got shot in the neck in a basement and I was climbing the stairs up to a doorway and I knew I was on my last breath so I said la illa ha, illa llah and then I smiled because I was happy my last words were la illa ha, illa llah and then I woke up.
Last night I had a dream where I was sleeping in my bed and something pulled me out onto the floor dragged me into my closet very quickly and aggressively and my closet was like a doorway to somewhere else because it was like a huge tunnel and I was being dragged by my arm and I was looking at my bed from my closet getting farther and farther away and it all happend in a matter of 5 seconds and I was very scared and I said la illa ha, illa llah and I woke up.

any information would be great thank you
theres no dream interpreters on this board, islamically it is incorrect to share bad dreams,ignore it and move on, say supplications before going to bed next time

Snowflake
04-13-2008, 11:24 AM
First, may Allah have mercy on you and keep you safe. Ameen.

Secondly, the Prophet (PBUH) warned against telling others your bad dreams, (which are from the shaitaan). When you do have a bad dream, dry spit to the left and recite audhu billahi mina shaitaan irajeem 3x. You can also pray two rakahs and make dua. But in future, please don't mention a bad dream to anyone.

normansti
04-13-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Makky
04-13-2008, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
theres no dream interpreters on this board, islamically it is incorrect to share bad dreams,ignore it and move on, say supplications before going to bed next time
islamically it is incorrect to share bad dreams,ignore it and move on, say supplications before going to bed next time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.