/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help

muslimgurl
04-13-2008, 01:01 AM
I AM TRYING TO GO TO MY PAGE BUT THIS BOX APPEARS

muslimgurl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I AM TRYING TO GET ME AN AVATAR OR GO TO MY PAGE AND EDIT IT BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THIS BOX APPEARS.DOES IT HAPPEN TO FIRST TIME USERS.??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
04-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Ive been getting that. just log in again.
It might be that your trying to get into a Brothers only area by mistake or the trash post area. that has the same effect.

Arent avatars for full members, 50 = posts or something? Might be wrong.

cheers.

there there
04-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah that happens to me. I read in the FAQ you need at least 50 posts until such features are enabled for you. So get talking. hahaa

muslimgurl
04-29-2008, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Ive been getting that. just log in again.
It might be that your trying to get into a Brothers only area by mistake or the trash post area. that has the same effect.

Arent avatars for full members, 50 = posts or something? Might be wrong.

cheers.
okkk got it thanks..:):):)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!