/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Local Masjid?

Na7lah
04-13-2008, 02:09 AM
:salaam:

post a picture of your local masjid inshallah
Give the picture, a really short summary of it and da name of your Sheikh or Imam i'll start.
Our's is called Masjid As-Sabr it's really nice even though it's not that big
it's pretty modest and simple and we have a good community Alhamdulillah
our sheikh's name is Sheikh Muhammed

it's not a really good pic since it doesnt show the whole masjid
if i get another one i'll post it inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-15-2008, 05:08 AM
:sl:
our shiekhs called shikh muhammad too :p :D but we dont go to masjid as-sabr...:D

Silver
04-15-2008, 06:17 AM
Well there are so many mosques in Tripoli...u can find more than 1 on the same street and people go to all of them because they are just a few steps away from their houses and where they work. Some are modern others are very old: One of the oldest is Taynal mosque buil about 700 years ago
Visit this page to see pics of some of these mosques:http://www.tripoli-city.org/mosque.html

Na7lah
04-19-2008, 01:10 AM
our shiekhs called shikh muhammad too but we dont go to masjid as-sabr...
u'r in da US?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Seri
04-26-2008, 03:22 AM
i dont have a pik of the Mosque i go to but its in Rockingham right near the beach and we have 2 buildings, The Mosque and a multifunctional hall where we hold our classes, we have just had a dome built on the Mosque, it is huge and gold and has a star and moon on top its beautiful, we have been fundraising for years to be able to build it and finally it paid off!!!

Danah
04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I post this pic before, this is our local masjid

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.