/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!!

Silver
04-14-2008, 07:27 AM
:sl:
Yesterday I visited this website:http://www.quranmiracles.com/.
I found this: The Quran predicted the date of the first human landing on the moon. The number of verses to be counted from the first verse of chapter 16: Surat Qamar (Qamar=moon)to the end of the Quran is 1389.
I checked it myself, it's true: I counted 1389 verses.
Now, man first landed on the moon on July 20 1969.
July 20 1969 is the Hijri date: Jamsey al-awwal 1389.

So the number of verses to be counted from the 1st verse of the chapter moon to the end of the Coran indicates the Hijri year when man first landed on the moon. Amazing isn't it?
This proves that the Coran is indeed a divine revelation.
For more just visit the website quranmiracles.com
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-14-2008, 10:54 AM
:salamext:

Isn't that just people trying to read into more the what the Qur'aan actually is?
We don't need to prove stuff with the Qur'aan, the Qur'aan is a book of guidance for mankind...not a scientific textbook.

Umar001
05-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Allah knows best, that may or may not be true. :)

------
05-14-2008, 11:23 AM
:salamext:

Yeh Allaahu Aalim...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
05-14-2008, 01:46 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

It's true the Quran is for reading and understanding, but there is nothing wrong to look beyond the obvious. I'm all for exploring and advancing in every field possible. The muslim world has come to a standstill in all aspects of learning anything beyond the required. No wonder we're lagging behind.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

wth1257
05-16-2008, 05:04 AM
Seems like Numerology

Whenever you have a long text mathematical(arbitrary) patterns are going to be present. Christians do it with the Bible as well, like that "Bible Code" non-sense.

It's fun, but you can find simmilar strange patterns in secular books as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.