/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kosovo(a new muslim state)

Aryan
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
i dont know if u guys are aware, but my country Kosovo located in Southern Europe jsut got its indipendence from Yugoslavia. Serbs have trying to impose their onorthodox religion on us for years. But we retained our muslim ways.

anyways most countries who are against us tend to use religion and label us a bad people considering that all muslims are bad according to them. how do you think we should deal with these ignorant fools.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aryan
05-10-2008, 03:52 PM
i just learn to ignore them.

barney
05-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Aryen.
I was in your country in 1999 fighting the Serbs. I saw the terrible things they did and havnt forgotten it, although it's also true that the KLA got out of control themselves sometimes.
As you will remember, religion was not an issue in NATO coming. You were oppressed and we came, even fighting the "Christian" serbs to defend the Muslims.

I would try and focus peoples attentions on what the Serbs did.
Make a website, post pictures and testimonys from the people affected by them.

To the west, religion dosnt matter, its what people's actions are that is important.

abdil han
05-10-2008, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Hi Aryen.
I was in your country in 1999 fighting the Serbs. I saw the terrible things they did and havnt forgotten it, although it's also true that the KLA got out of control themselves sometimes.
As you will remember, religion was not an issue in NATO coming. You were oppressed and we came, even fighting the "Christian" serbs to defend the Muslims.

I would try and focus peoples attentions on what the Serbs did.
Make a website, post pictures and testimonys from the people affected by them.

To the west, religion dosnt matter, its what people's actions are that is important.
dear Barney,
i dont agree that religion is nt important for nato,
if you remember when the serbs attacked bosnia,nato came after years,after thousands of muslims were killed ...
i dont thnk that if they were christian,nato would ve done the same,they d come soon as possible...

dear aryen,
as a turk,im very happy that u got ur independence,
may Allah protect u inshaAllah bro,
wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
05-10-2008, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdil han
dear Barney,
if you remember when the serbs attacked bosnia,nato came after years,after thousands of muslims were killed ...
i dont thnk that if they were christian,nato would ve done the same,they d come soon as possible...

dear aryen,
wassalam
Hi Abdil Han.
Actually we were there in 1993 at the start. That was a time when the whole country was tearing each other apart in equal measure. NATO acted as peacekeepers then, but mainly fighting the Serbs when they broke the ceasefires.
Its a googlesearch for you and a memory for me.

Keltoi
05-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I remember at the time there were fundamentalist ministers railing against the NATO attack on a "Christian" people. The people might have been Christian, but Milosovich was just scum.

*I think I got his name right...but it doesn't look right for some reason.

north_malaysian
05-11-2008, 04:00 AM
Aryan... congratulations for being a citizen of a newborn nation.

My country Malaysia, had welcomed and congratulated on the birth of the new country and had initiated procedures in order to formally recognise your nation.

:D

barney
05-11-2008, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
*I think I got his name right...but it doesn't look right for some reason.

It never does :)

Congratulations Kosovo. Lets hope your new beginning is prosperous but most importantly, peaceful.

Al-Zaara
05-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Congratulations Kosovo. Lets hope your new beginning is prosperous but most importantly, peaceful.
InshaAllah.. Thank you. =)

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Good luck..

Amadeus85
05-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Good luck... because you will need it. Kosovo is not a muslim state, its president said that it will be secular.Second,Kosov is no more than a puppet created by the biggest "Satan" USA in their fight against Russia's influences in Balkans.Third,most muslim nations still didnt recognize Kosovo if i am not wrong.

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2008, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Good luck... because you will need it. Kosovo is not a muslim state, its president said that it will be secular.Second,Kosov is no more than a puppet created by the biggest "Satan" USA in their fight against Russia's influences in Balkans.Third,most muslim nations still didnt recognize Kosovo if i am not wrong.
You are correct!

barney
05-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Umm... nope he's so totally wrong.:)

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Umm... nope he's so totally wrong.:)
So far 5 or so countries where muslims form the majority recognized Kosovo.

Fishman
05-11-2008, 03:37 PM
:sl:
I wish I had independence, that would be cool!

I don't think Kosovo is going to be a very good country. Its a small, war-torn republic in the Balkans that's not even recognised by most of the world.
:w:

barney
05-11-2008, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
So far 5 or so countries where muslims form the majority recognized Kosovo.
Im on about the US puppet Govenment- anti- russian powergaming.
He's read a Chomsky website and accepted it as immutable troof.

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Ex-Soviet republics where muslims form the majority have kept good ties with Russia.

Amadeus85
05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Noam Chomsky has nothing to do with this. Actually I dont treat seriously even a word that he said in his anti-american obsession. But still I will claim that Kosovo was created as independent country against the law. In the same way, now Cubans living in Florida could announce a new republic there. Thats why I think that USA and EU did a big crime to Serbia.

Fishman
05-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Thats why I think that USA and EU did a big crime to Serbia.
But Serbia did a bigger crime to Kosovo, so I think its justified as a punishment.

Amadeus85
05-11-2008, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
But Serbia did a bigger crime to Kosovo, so I think its justified as a punishment.
Still this is not right.When foreign powers change borders of a country against its will it is against the international law.

Fishman
05-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Still this is not right.When foreign powers change borders of a country against its will it is against the international law.
The Serbs commited genocide though, shouldn't the people who were attacked by granted independence?

barney
05-11-2008, 09:09 PM
It was under UN authority.
If the UN Decided to disband Britian, and give it to the froggies, It would be legally correct.

We could fight against it, even skin the bodies of french children and hang them from our churches if it floated our boat. We would still be wrong.
I hate talking about this subject, especially with people who dont understand what happened on the ground.

Kosovo deserves its independance and is entitled to it. Legally Moraly. Its not a muslim state. Its a free state.

I would pray that they dont muck it up by treating serbs as second class citizens. Learn from south africa. Reconcile the past, work to the future. 800 years of hatred is too darn long.

Amadeus85
05-11-2008, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
The Serbs commited genocide though, shouldn't the people who were attacked by granted independence?
What about the fact that Kosovo is like Mecca for Serbs and that Albanians(because there is no kosovar nation) became majority in this province because of turkish imperialistic politicy and incrediblly high birth rates...Albanians already have their country,why they must take away serbian province? Why not give Kosovo just an authonomy which was promised to Belgrad by the international community?

north_malaysian
05-12-2008, 12:42 AM
There would be no Kosova, if the Serbs didnt kill the Albanians... the Serbs should blame themselves.

abdil han
05-12-2008, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
There would be no Kosova, if the Serbs didnt kill the Albanians... the Serbs should blame themselves.
i agree bro,,

they did this,
they tried to rip boshniaks out n then kosovans...

Fishman
05-12-2008, 07:11 PM
What about the fact that Kosovo is like Mecca for Serbs and that Albanians(because there is no kosovar nation) became majority in this province because of turkish imperialistic politicy and incrediblly high birth rates...Albanians already have their country,why they must take away serbian province? Why not give Kosovo just an authonomy which was promised to Belgrad by the international community?
Because the Serbs tried to shoot them all...

abdil han
05-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Fisrt Albanians are nt turkish, and second;we turks are never had an imperialistic policy,if we d ve,turkish language must be the major official language in half of europe...third,Kosova is nt like Serb's Mecca,
Serbs insisted killing muslims in old-yugoslavian states n now independence left as the only way to stop them,

Izyan
05-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Fisrt Albanians are nt turkish, and second;we turks are never had an imperialistic policy,if we d ve,turkish language must be the major official language in half of europe...third,Kosova is nt like Serb's Mecca,
Serbs insisted killing muslims in old-yugoslavian states n now independence left as the only way to stop them,
Turkey under Osman I turned into the Ottoman Empire which was VERY imperalistic.

Al-Zaara
05-13-2008, 12:41 PM
What about the fact that Kosovo is like Mecca for Serbs
Haha. If a Mecca, then the world knows they made it a very bloody and moral-less Mecca. What a way to show love. :rollseyes

and that Albanians(because there is no kosovar nation) became majority in this province because of turkish imperialistic politicy and incrediblly high birth rates...
The Ottoman Empire ruled over Kosovo for more than 500 years. While all parts of Kosovo were ruled by Serbian rulers for about 300 years, beginning at about year 1200.. Then of course after the fall of the great Ottoman Empire, which was in the early 1900, the Serbs got Kosovo again.
The Turks ruled a large amount of time so, hmm... maybe we give Kosovo to Turkey. :D Yaay, Daddy would be happy.

Albanians already have their country,why they must take away serbian province?
That's almost too ridiculous to answer. *sigh*

The Englishmen and Dutch etc had their own countries too, but then they got America and became Americans. You may say this happened a long time ago, but Kosovo will in the future also be, a long time ago. :)

Amadeus85
05-13-2008, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=Al-Zaara;941735]

That's almost too ridiculous to answer. *sigh*

The Englishmen and Dutch etc had their own countries too, but then they got America and became Americans. You may say this happened a long time ago, but Kosovo will in the future also be, a long time ago. :)
Palestina also?

Izyan
05-13-2008, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Aaron85;941791]
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara

Palestina also?
Exactly. Using his logic The Israelis have a right to the land they're on.

barney
05-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Palastine is exempt from that. It's Muslim :)

north_malaysian
05-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Palastine is exempt from that. It's Muslim :)
Not all Palestinians are Muslims... they are Muslims, Christians, Druze and Samaritans

wth1257
05-16-2008, 03:57 AM
dear Barney,

dear aryen,
wassalam

I knew well a First Sergent who did tours with Combat Engineers/Sappers in Bosnia, it wasen't religion, it was, for America, typical partisan non-sense and Clintonian political calculations.

Wel left Rowanda high and dry, yet tripped over purselves to defend Saudi Arabia, we didn't jump to Saudi Arabia's aid because we just love Muslims so much, nor did we(US) ignore Bosnian because we just hate Muslims, it's all about political priority and calculations, ultimately Saudi Arabia is an oil right state needed to keep American Military and Economic dominance running smothly and Bosnia is a county caught in the political infighting that resulted from the breakup of a country most American's coulden't find on a map if their lives depended on it(not that the could find Saudi Arabia mind you, but the powers that be were certianly concerned with oil supplies), and who's formation and subsequent deterioration was intrinsically linked with the Cold War era that most American's wanted to forget.

I can only, however poorly, speak of America's involvement, of course NATO has their own story, but America is an extreamly important part of NATO.

wth1257
05-16-2008, 04:02 AM
It was under UN authority.
If the UN Decided to disband Britian, and give it to the froggies, It would be legally correct.

We could fight against it, even skin the bodies of french children and hang them from our churches if it floated our boat. We would still be wrong.
I hate talking about this subject, especially with people who dont understand what happened on the ground.

Kosovo deserves its independance and is entitled to it. Legally Moraly. Its not a muslim state. Its a free state.

I would pray that they dont muck it up by treating serbs as second class citizens. Learn from south africa. Reconcile the past, work to the future. 800 years of hatred is too darn long.

very well put

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.