/* */

PDA

View Full Version : re-visiting LI

Noora_z3
04-14-2008, 04:04 PM
Salam every one,

Noora here, long time ago I used to visite these forums a lot untill I had my son (my first and so far my only) I am So out of touch from lots of things, I alwasy wanted to lead a busy life filled with Islamic activitis, slef-development, constantly contributing to my Ummah, but unfortuntantly after having my child, I got busy and so disorganized, I am not as motivated as before and that makes me so sad. Coming back to LI I hope that I will mingal with the right kind of peaple and be inspired by some of the members of this board.

A lill background, I am indian but lived my whole life in saudi and went to saudi school, so I know Arabic even better than Urdo :D, went for my UG to Malaysia, my major was Comparative religion and my minor was Psychology, then did my Masters in Comparative Religon by Allah's grace. My long term goals are to do Masters in Pschology of Counceling and do Phd in Comparative Religion, Insha Allah.

May Allah guide us all, pray for me.

Noora

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
04-14-2008, 05:08 PM
:sl:

:welcome: back Sis. :)

:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
04-14-2008, 05:14 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome back to LI Islamic Forum, Sister in Islam.

Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.