/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Cleric Predicts 'Rome Will Be Conquered by Islam'

Izyan
04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Hamas Cleric Predicts 'Rome Will Be Conquered by Islam'
Monday , April 14, 2008

ADVERTISEMENT
A sermon last Friday by a prominent Muslim cleric and Hamas member of the Palestinian parliament openly declared that "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital," would soon be conquered by Islam.

The fiery sermon, delivered by Yunis al-Astal and aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV, predicted that Rome would become "an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe."

"Allah has chosen you for Himself and for His religion," al-Astal preached, "so that you will serve as the engine pulling this nation to the phase of succession, security and consolidation of power, and even to conquests through da'wa and military conquests of the capitals of the entire world.

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our prophet Muhammad," he added.

Al-Astal last June preached how it was the duty of Palestinian women to martyr themselves by becoming homicide bombers.

"The most exalted form of jihad is fighting for the sake of Allah, which means sacrificing one's soul by fighting the enemies head-on, even if it leads to martyrdom," he said in a June 23, 2007 interview.

"When jihad becomes an individual duty, it applies to women too, because women do not differ from men when it comes to individual duties," he said, calling Jews "the brothers of apes and pigs" who should "taste the bitterness of death."

Friday's rant repeated that theme: "Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam.

"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them.

"Today, we instill these good tidings in their souls – and by means of the mosques and the Koran books, and the history of our Prophets, his companions, and the great leaders, we prepare them for the mission of saving humanity from the hellfire at whose brink they stand."

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1739.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Izyan
05-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Bump after being on hold for 3 weeks

جوري
05-06-2008, 09:41 PM
yeah so?

Amadeus85
05-06-2008, 10:05 PM
At least he is honest.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-06-2008, 11:22 PM
The greatest form of Jihad is self struggle. end of story.

Keltoi
05-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Conquer Rome? I think Islam needs to worry about itself before it looks ahead to conquering Rome.

TrueStranger
05-07-2008, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
The greatest form of Jihad is self struggle. end of story.
True. And also the jihad for women is Hajj.......

جوري
05-07-2008, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Conquer Rome? I think Islam needs to worry about itself before it looks ahead to conquering Rome.
Islam has no worries!.. and Rome will not be conquered with Jihad! it will happen as it is now with people converting on their own accord!...

Like this
cheers

AntiKarateKid
05-07-2008, 12:21 AM
( cough Inquisition, cough cough)

THe surge of misguided Jihads which are spurred by political clerics is a relatively recent problem. Judaism needs to worry about itself before it gets taken over by zionism, Christianity needs to get itself together ( All 1x10 ^99 denominations) and establish some real doctrine instead of letting people like for example gays say, " hey I dont like what the Bible is saying right now, so lets make our OWN church".

Islam has no problems, it is a minority of Muslims that have recently been making problems. We have refuted this minority's claims over and over. Islam is perfect, people are imperfect.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2008, 12:23 AM
I was gonna say that sis skye. Islam has no problems and nothing to worry about. If you meant the Muslims, then sure. We might have problems, but Islam never will, InshaAllah.

True. And also the jihad for women is Hajj.......
True say sis :)

kirk
05-07-2008, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
yeah so?
So, he is using islam to promote violence.

-

The_Prince
05-07-2008, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk

-
and your point? what would you like us to do, ban Islam?

Keltoi
05-07-2008, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
( cough Inquisition, cough cough)

THe surge of misguided Jihads which are spurred by political clerics is a relatively recent problem. Judaism needs to worry about itself before it gets taken over by zionism, Christianity needs to get itself together ( All 1x10 ^99 denominations) and establish some real doctrine instead of letting people like for example gays say, " hey I dont like what the Bible is saying right now, so lets make our OWN church".

Islam has no problems, it is a minority of Muslims that have recently been making problems. We have refuted this minority's claims over and over. Islam is perfect, people are imperfect.
What exactly does the Inquisition have to do with the point of this thread?

Muezzin
05-07-2008, 08:21 AM
The rant reminds me of Ra's Al Ghul from Batman Begins when he's talking about Gotham City.

'Like Constantinople and Rome before it, it has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice and must be allowed to die. Gotham must be destroyed.'

Cue ninja battle.

north_malaysian
05-07-2008, 08:23 AM
If I'm not mistaken... Jesus would lead the Muslims in conquering Rome right?

Whatsthepoint
05-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Islam has no worries!.. and Rome will not be conquered with Jihad! it will happen as it is now with people converting on their own accord!...

Like this
cheers
Ok, so it it a rather distant threat.

جوري
05-07-2008, 05:59 PM
to the contrary I don't think it a threat at all.. rather a state of peace and justice as once was!

cheers

جوري
05-07-2008, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk

-
aha --so?
I hear/read hate speech from atheists and the likes every day..
you have something new to say?.. get in a line and grab a number..

cheers

Idris
05-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I would take Islam out and put Muslims in.After I think your 100% right.

Amadeus85
05-08-2008, 10:31 AM
This cleric's speech will turn against him,as now more european people will know what's the real goal of muslims in Europe.

KAding
05-08-2008, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
This cleric's speech will turn against him,as now more european people will know what's the real goal of muslims in Europe.
Err. You think the 'real goal' of the majority of Muslims in Europe is the conquest of Rome? :?

Amadeus85
05-08-2008, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Err. You think the 'real goal' of the majority of Muslims in Europe is the conquest of Rome? :?
Are you crazy? Their real goal is to conquer Amsterdam :D

The_Prince
05-08-2008, 06:05 PM
notice the bigotry here. when did Hamas ever speak for european Muslims? plz tell me. hamas is a group in PALESTINE, european Muslims are living in EUROPE, two seperate things.

by your logic Muslims also now know the real goal of western kafirs in the Muslim world, since your european countries including poland are taking part in the illegal occupation of both Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as supporting that child of the devil known as israel.

offcourse you will squirm and say no no no we have no such bad intentions in the Muslim world which will only highlight your hypocrisy, and prove your a bigot since you like to make sweeping statements on Muslims in europe when an ARAB LIVING IN THE MID-EAST makes a claim.

Izyan
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
notice the bigotry here. when did Hamas ever speak for european Muslims? plz tell me. hamas is a group in PALESTINE, european Muslims are living in EUROPE, two seperate things.

by your logic Muslims also now know the real goal of western kafirs in the Muslim world, since your european countries including poland are taking part in the illegal occupation of both Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as supporting that child of the devil known as israel.

offcourse you will squirm and say no no no we have no such bad intentions in the Muslim world which will only highlight your hypocrisy, and prove your a bigot since you like to make sweeping statements on Muslims in europe when an ARAB LIVING IN THE MID-EAST makes a claim.
But aren't all muslims part of the Ummah and fight for a single cause? Isn't that the justification of drawing muslims into Iraq because an attack on one muslim is an attack on all? The West has made no suck claim.

Ninth_Scribe
05-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh Keltoi, you just don't know the spirit of these people. The west attacked a hornet's nest and they may look confused as they all swarm around, deciding different ways to deal with their state, but that doesn't mean they won't sting! Of course, I'm biased, Rome being a number 1 pain for my country too.

Keltoi
05-10-2008, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Oh Keltoi, you just don't know the spirit of these people. The west attacked a hornet's nest and they may look confused as they all swarm around, deciding different ways to deal with their state, but that doesn't mean they won't sting! Of course, I'm biased, Rome being a number 1 pain for my country too.
These people? What people are those exactly?

The point was some eventual conquering of Rome by Islam, whether that is meant as willful conversion or forceful. It is a fantasy. That is why I made the statement that Muslims should worry about the state of their own religion and that of its followers. I'm not referring to the doctrine of a religion, but the political systems and overall state of the societies that boast a Muslim majority. In other words, worry about your own house before threatening another...or you may lose both.

barney
05-10-2008, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
If I'm not mistaken... Jesus would lead the Muslims in conquering Rome right?
That would be some delayed payback right there for sticking a Pilum in his side.

I would suggest Anzio Beach as a good launch spot for the attack.
See if the Chinese will lend some of their Amphibious assault stuff for the Syrian and Saudi Tanks.
Dont worry too much about the Eytie army, theyre pants.

Have fun.

جوري
05-10-2008, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
It is a psychological thing... not wanting to accept something that is inevitable, even if just a couple of weeks ago --VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism as the biggest single religious denomination in the world...http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNew...68682420080330

The man/God with a mother and an alter spirit thing isn't working out for people.. and those left behind would rather burry their head in the sand and throw a tantrum than face the music....

fantasy or not, it is happening as we speak..

peace

barney
05-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Likewise Skye, you'll be happy to hear , by 2035 Islam will equal the Church of England in it's numbers of Mosque vs Church attenders in the United Kingdom.

Non-Muslims accross the whole of Europe and indeed America are shunning theism.

Atheism and Agnosticism!-it's the fastest growing theological system in the known universe. Whooh!

جوري
05-10-2008, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Likewise Skye, you'll be happy to hear , by 2035 Islam will equal the Church of England in it's numbers of Mosque vs Church attenders in the United Kingdom.

Non-Muslims accross the whole of Europe and indeed America are shunning theism.

Atheism and Agnosticism!-it's the fastest growing theological system in the known universe. Whooh!
There is where you are mistaken oh purple one.. it doesn't matter to me at all one way or the other...

‏لاَ يَضُرُّكُم مَّن ضَلَّ إِذَا اهْتَدَيْتُمْ‏
(5.105) O you who have attained to faith! It is [but] for your own selves that you are responsible: those who go astray can do you no harm if you [yourselves] are on the right path. Unto God you all must return: and then He will make you [truly] understand all that you were,doing [in life].

--- indeed toward the end of times only atheists will be around couplating like donkeys on the streets living in the complete depravity that they so long for.. but that isn't until the other prophecies are fulfilled...

cheers

barney
05-10-2008, 02:39 PM
:rollseyesMeh, I would have thought the Ummah growing in strength and heresy falling would have raised a small twitch of pleasure.
Sorry to dissapoint you, anyway, must dash, theres a she-donkey outside who's giving me the eye.:rollseyes

Amadeus85
05-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Skye Ephemerine has right in her statement that atheism/agnosticism wont be the leading force this century.Nowadays, with every decade the role of religion in the world is rising.The atheists/agnostics ussually have much less children than the believers.A liberal woman, feminist,supporter of abortion and gay marriages, will much less children than churchgoing,conservative lady from pro-life group.Besides atheism is popular in white upper classes, they make very small percentage of world's population.

جوري
05-10-2008, 03:05 PM
:rollseyesMeh, I would have thought the Ummah growing in strength and heresy falling would have raised a small twitch of pleasure.
Sorry to dissapoint you, anyway, must dash, theres a she-donkey outside who's giving me the eye.:rollseyes
Growing in number doesn't mean growing in strength.. we get many weirdos I'd rather do without and described by the prophet SAS as the foam on the ocean surface...

When it is the right it is the right time... I'd rather have ten disciplined, noetic, calculating devout Muslims to 50 insanely irresponsible ones...

I didn't know she donkeys mixed with purple reptiles?.. an interesting combo..

cheers

p.s:
Most of the Muslims I have met in my daily life, are 'white' converts and extremely well-educated.. I'd not let me opinion be clouded by the one or two atheists on this forum..

Dr.Trax
05-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I think the only wrong thing is that we don't carry and worry about our brothers and sisters who are suffering in the colonized countries!
That means that on one side the muslim ummah is growing in the west ,but on the other side it is falling by killing them from the oppressors!:skeleton:

First we must unite under one Nation (THE KHILAFAH),than conquer the other parts of the world!

barney
05-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I see Islam as being the dominant force in the world this century.
Christianity is collapsing as seen by emptying pews.
Muslim birth rate is far far higher and once born to muslim parents, there is no leaving or converting.
Its like two buckets. One has a trickle of water going into it and the bottom is full of holes.
One has a gushing flow of water with no holes.

Ninth_Scribe
05-10-2008, 03:58 PM

Like this
cheers
That ~is~ Jihad. No swords are even needed, save for defense ;)

The Ninth Scribe

Amadeus85
05-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I see Islam as being the dominant force in the world this century.
Christianity is collapsing as seen by emptying pews.
Muslim birth rate is far far higher and once born to muslim parents, there is no leaving or converting.
Its like two buckets. One has a trickle of water going into it and the bottom is full of holes.
One has a gushing flow of water with no holes.
In the half of this century, two important things will hapen in muslim world. First, the birth rates will fall drasticly,second the oil will run out. Actually future is misterious,everything changes so fast, we should never say never.

barney
05-10-2008, 04:26 PM
In the half of this century, two important things will hapen in muslim world. First, the birth rates will fall drasticly,second the oil will run out. Actually future is misterious,everything changes so fast, we should never say never.

Yeah, the oil will run out...which will obviously destroy many muslim economys having no other real exports.

But i cant see why the populations would fall?

Amadeus85
05-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, the oil will run out...which will obviously destroy many muslim economys having no other real exports.

The same reason why it hapenned in Europe.Women education and women working.

aadil77
05-10-2008, 04:30 PM

yep unless all other arab countries start copying dubai

barney
05-10-2008, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yep unless all other arab countries start copying dubai
They had better start quickly whilst they have the oil :)

Arron. Europes population has exploded since WW2, Briatain 60 million vs 20 Million,
Germany 80 vs 30, etc etc.

Thats coincided with secularism and womens liberation.
Whats the explaination for that?

جوري
05-10-2008, 04:37 PM
lol...the abbasids, fatmids, ommayads and the ottomans all happened before the 'oil' surge, further, if that region of the world had nothing to offer, one would wonder why it was/is a bedlam of invasion of european fools for centuries?...

if you think Muslim women weren't educated do try to read of Arwa Queen of Jiblah Yemen)1067-1138-- I am yet to see a woman president for the good ole U.S of A and here we are in the throws of the 21st century

cheers

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM
^ I was gonna say that too. Women have always been encouraged to seek knowledge and many were during the Prophets(saw) time and so forth....You can be educated and have children.

barney
05-10-2008, 05:22 PM
I wasnt in a My-Culture-is bertter-than-yours, Skye.
I'm on about the current situation, not the Parthian budget for 308AD.

Womens education is not a significant factor in Birthrates. Women working full time may be.
Women not being allowed jobs and not allowed to leave the house uneccesserily in certain cultures may also be.

I'm happy to do a One-upmanship thread if you like, where we compare the Muslim empires and silk laden palaces with the mud huts of the Saxons, or the corrugated tin shacks of somalia with the Skyscrapers of Detroit.
Although it would serve little point.

جوري
05-10-2008, 05:43 PM
It isn't encouraged.. it is mandatory on every Muslim to seek knowledge.. 'talab al'3ilm fareeda'

whether a woman chooses to work with her degree or not is a story entirely different.. and I really don't think western women differ greately from Muslim women in that regard.. it is a very deranged thing to not want to seek a relationship or have a family... even if you put it off until you are financially and psychologically secure...

Some people cant make ends meet so two parties work, some others one can afford to foster the entire family so one party works, in other situations the mother stays at home until the children are of school age then goes back to work.. whatever the case it is a familial decision and not subject to our sweeping generalization...

There are many times when I look at my friends and see them happy with their husbands and children and wonder why did I spend an x number of years in pursuit of science that is wasted on other people?..They are all incedibly well educated as is without the pursuit of a PhD or an MD

You are taxed differently when you are single, as if you are not entitled to your earnings and some of the people I help in my daily life leave very little to be desired really.. plus people are always in competition with you and it can all be a formula of depression if you can't or unable to strike a proper balance..

Anyhow that is that... I really have nothing more to impart on the subject..

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Was that to me sis lol. Sorry yea its mandatory.

جوري
05-10-2008, 05:47 PM
No in general..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Oh ok lol.

:sl:

barney
05-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Rome falling is a end-of-teh-wurld sign isnt it?

جوري
05-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Rome rising under an Islamic banner is a sign of the end-- I believe Rome means Europe not just Rome singular--yes as Allah wills and fulfills his promise insha'Allah!

cheers

Fishman
05-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Rome being conquered is a prophecy, not a threat. If we interpreted Christian prophecies in the same way, everybody in Alaska, Patagonia, Australia and the Russian Far East (the four 'corners' of the world) would be up in arms about the Bible saying that they will march on God's people...

barney
05-10-2008, 09:19 PM
The Aussies are pretty kickass.

جوري
05-10-2008, 09:22 PM
is it because they are a congregation of former british convicts?
cheers

Fishman
05-10-2008, 09:34 PM
The Aussies are pretty kickass.
I disagree. The only things Australians have brought us are rotating washing lines, fancy holidays and a collection of animals which can be used as mascots or logos.

And the other three corners aren't particularly impressive. One's a rubbishy country that keeps cows safe and tried to take over the Falklands, the others are barren wastes full of polar bears and fishing grounds and people who are waiting for the winter sea ice on their sponsored walk around the world.

But I'm sure that Christians take the prophecy metaphorically anyway, they earth doesn't even have any corners.

barney
05-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Nahh they are kikass, They invented Beer. Thats all that is needed to make them the greatest civilaistion from the beginning to the end of time.

They have Kangaroos and Big Knives. Everyone is their mate and they consider surfing as a paid occupation.

The earth is Flat by the way. I saw an Iraqi on telly say it was.

Fishman
05-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Nahh they are kikass, They invented Beer. Thats all that is needed to make them the greatest civilaistion from the beginning to the end of time.

They have Kangaroos and Big Knives. Everyone is their mate and they consider surfing as a paid occupation.

The earth is Flat by the way. I saw an Iraqi on telly say it was.
I thought Germans invented beer or something? Anyway, that stuff probably ain't all its cracked up to be. It smells manky...

And they had Steve Erwin, before he got stingrayed. He make many TVs and Moves.

Everybody knows that time is cubic, its just that the establishment refuses to tell them the truth!!!

barney
05-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Beer is one of the world's oldest beverages, possibly dating back to the 6th millennium BC, and is recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.[4] The earliest Sumerian writings contain references to beer. A prayer to the goddess Ninkasi known as "The Hymn to Ninkasi" serves as both a prayer as well as a method of remembering the recipe for beer in a culture with few literate people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer#History

Umm..was this thread about Rome falling?

Ninth_Scribe
05-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Rome falling is a end-of-teh-wurld sign isnt it?
World. That's a funny word, isn't it? Yes, a sign of the end of one world... the beginning of another.

Consider technology as a replica of Nature. On and Off is an identical (in principle) with Life and Death. The only thing that separates them is use and application. So, in technology, we control the architecture. We turn a TV "off" ~ but that doesn't cause the TV to cease to be. The architecture is designed so that we decide active or dormant states. Likewise, Life and Death are Allah's architecture. In Allah's creation, the end of one is just the beginning of another.

The Ninth Scribe

Amadeus85
05-11-2008, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=barney;939820]

Arron. Europes population has exploded since WW2, Briatain 60 million vs 20 Million,
Germany 80 vs 30, etc etc.
The biggest growth of european population was between 1945 and 1970. But during this time european societies were still traditional and religious.
Thats coincided with secularism and womens liberation.
Whats the explaination for that?
And since 70's we have the rise of secularism and so called "women liberation" and european demography is a tragedy.

Muezzin
05-11-2008, 04:06 PM
This thread is three weeks old and all discussion of the original topic seems to have been exhausted.

I'm closing it. If you disagree, feel free to PM me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.