/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Real story

Silver
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM
:sl:
It was a few months ago, it was probably the worst week of my life. I was i a very bad mood most of the time...then something happened in university that made things even worse to me and what happened wasn't fair at all...I got on the bus and went to university but the administration didn't help me out at all...i remember thinking: God hates me, God doesn't like me.

I went on to think things worse than this. I was blinded by everything that had happened that i wasn't thinking properly. I went to the bus stop and as i was crossing the road to get on the bus a speeding car ran me over and nothing happened to me...i didn't even get a scratch. The car passed right over my knees, a few inches lower and my knees would have been smashed and a little higher it would've ran me over on my abdomen and that could've been fatal.

Then when i got on the bus, i turned on the radio on my cellphone and a song immediately started playing: God is here...why would u not listen? Why would you not believe?...it brought tears to my eyes and i felt horrible about what i was thinking earlier in the day. If God wasn't watching over me I could've died.

I repented...and btw a couple of days after my accident things worked out for me in university...I just was not patient and started blaming God. I ask Him for forgiveness.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
04-15-2008, 05:45 PM

Real story? For real? WOW!

That's really cool sis', thanks for sharing.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2008, 05:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah. So deep story. Thank be to Allah Ta'ala for saved your life.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2008, 05:52 PM

Alhamdulillah, everything is well :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
04-15-2008, 06:09 PM
:salamext:

masha Allah that's really amazing.. Allah's well Merciful to us, when He gives us ease, even though alot of the time we be ungrateful..

jzcasejz
04-17-2008, 04:50 PM
as-Salaamu'alaykum

Amazing story, thanks for posting...

But, I'm confused with this bit though, I don't get what happened with the car?

format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
I went on to think things worse than this. I was blinded by everything that had happened that i wasn't thinking properly. I went to the bus stop and as i was crossing the road to get on the bus a speeding car ran me over and nothing happened to me...i didn't even get a scratch. The car passed right over my knees, a few inches lower and my knees would have been smashed and a little higher it would've ran me over on my abdomen and that could've been fatal.
Did the car like, just get a slight touch or...? I'm lost.

Snowflake
04-19-2008, 06:29 PM
SubhanAllah! may Allah keep you strong in your imaan. :)

D
id the car like, just get a slight touch or...? I'm lost.
The car passed right over my knees - a few inches lower and my knees would have been smashed - a little higher it would've ran me over on my abdomen

I think the sister meant the car passed above her knees, meaning her thighs.

Na7lah
04-19-2008, 08:23 PM
subhanallah

truemuslim
04-19-2008, 08:25 PM
assalamu aleykum,

so a car ran over ur thighs and nothing happened?
wow mashallah btw subhanallah
jazakallah khair for posting it sis

Silver
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis

I think the sister meant the car passed above her knees, meaning her thighs.
Correct. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.