/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie Here...

whisperofislam
04-15-2008, 05:11 PM
:sl:

I just joined the forums and it seems quite busy here, Masha'Allah!.. I am Amber, convert of almost 11yrs now. Very much married with 5 kids and one more on the way (I feel the need to say this in most forums so I don't get crazy pm's as I have in the past), Alhamduliah!...

Hope I can learn more knowledge here and help others as well insha'Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister in Islam. May you will have a benefical staying, Insha'Allah!

Masha'Allah, you have 5 kids and one on the way! Aw cute!

Sister Fatima

truemuslim
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by whisperofislam
:sl:

I just joined the forums and it seems quite busy here, Masha'Allah!.. I am Amber, convert of almost 11yrs now. Very much married with 5 kids and one more on the way (I feel the need to say this in most forums so I don't get crazy pm's as I have in the past), Alhamduliah!...

Hope I can learn more knowledge here and help others as well insha'Allah!
Mashallah sis 5 kids and one on the way, May allah grant u and your family jannah and give u all barakah sis. Welcome to the forum im- im- im sure u will li- li- lik- like - LIKE it *sigh*
I hope
Inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.