/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 100% Interest Free Housing

rxfaith
04-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Assalamu 'Alaikum,

I wasn't quite sure which section to post this under. I posted under a few threads, and so I apologize for those who may be reading this more then once.

AlhumduLilaah in 2006 my husband and I purchased our home COMPLETELY 100% interest free. A lot of members of our community were interested in how we did it and so we wrote an e-book detailing our experience. If anyone is interested you can check out our website at www.knowinterest.com

Even if the Islamic Financing out there is ok, SubhanAllah the way we did it actually saved us a good hundred thousand dollars. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post or you can email me at invest@knowinterest.com

JazakAllahu Khairun,
Umm Abdir-Rahman

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Greetings and peace be with you rxfaith and welcome to the forum.
AlhumduLilaah in 2006 my husband and I purchased our home COMPLETELY 100% interest free.
I am pleased to hear you didn't have to pay greedy bankers interest.

Take care

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.