/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Islamic Youtube Channels!

- Qatada -
04-15-2008, 07:33 PM
:salamext:

I love these;

Ummah Film's - Baba Ali's Funny Islamic vids with Lessons 'Just incase you forgot'

RNjigga - Loads of Islamic vids inc. Lectures, Qur'an & Nasheeds

IbnYaseen - Alot of videos which discuss the issues of controversy among the Muslims' today. With a Unique style.

aljawaabassaheeh ('the authentic response') - A group of refutations against anti-Islamic claims. this bro's got a kool accent)

faraz123 - This bro has some extremely nice vids, i especially love this one:

What does Islam really teach?
- really good for dawah and only a few minutes long.

MuslimReverts - A channel where Revert Muslims' give video stories of their reversion to Islam.

wassim88

check out his videos on shaytan series. they're not lectures, but just amazing on how shaytan decieves us.. its presented in a kool way too.

Add yours to the list!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
04-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Mashallah yeh i like baba ali's vids, the one "Thats not hijab" is ssoooooooo funny!!! SOOOO true too!!! he makes me laugh soooo hard!!

Jazakallah khair

Khayal
04-17-2008, 07:57 PM
:sl:

JazaakAllah khayr.

:w:

aadil77
04-17-2008, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

wassim88

check out his videos on shaytan series. they're not lectures, but just amazing on how shaytan decieves us.. its presented in a kool way too.

Add yours to the list![/INDENT]
these are a must watch! freaky

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.