/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Mehdi ( The Mahdi )

The Shah
04-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Salam

Peace be upon you allah ...

I havent posted here in a while but something i have come across for past few months and not many people have details on is 'Imam Mahdi'

Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initally was filled with oppression.

sooo im hoping here i would get to know more about the mahdi ... if anyone has any info ??

w.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
04-16-2008, 11:28 AM
:sl: brother,
Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initally was filled with oppression.
do you have the reference for the above hadeeth? JazakaAllah khayr

------
04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
:salamext:

Its in Abu Dawood

Link

IbnAbdulHakim
04-16-2008, 11:32 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...sir-qadhi.html :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
pauper
04-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression.
(Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)

sister 'Aisha the hadeeth is indeed Abu dawood wallahu a3lam .

The Shah
04-18-2008, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
jazakallah useful link :D:D

-Fady-
04-18-2008, 11:03 PM
peace be upon you Allah?

Allah is peace and from him is peace

-Fady-
04-18-2008, 11:04 PM
on a side note, Jazakum ALlah khayr :D

arabianprincess
04-19-2008, 04:56 AM
well i have heard that the mahdi is someone who is gonna come to let us know that the maseeh el dagaaaaaaaaal ..is born ... n then jesus is gonna kill him ... is that wat u talkin aboutttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...............

dream gurl
04-19-2008, 06:07 AM
well all i heard bout him is dat he will come soon in time in da country of saudi arabia.

layla is here
09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dream gurl
well all i heard bout him is dat he will come soon in time in da country of saudi arabia.
I could be mistaken but I thought he was to come from Syria?

chacha_jalebi
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
i think your talkin about Isa aka Jesus (as) sister, when he returns it will be in syria, as the hadiths say!!

imam mahdi will be born, naturally allah hu alim where though!!

layla is here
09-29-2008, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
i think your talkin about Isa aka Jesus (as) sister, when he returns it will be in syria, as the hadiths say!!

imam mahdi will be born, naturally allah hu alim where though!!
yeah that is right...i remember now. thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.