/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do u ever feel like others are higher?

truemuslim
04-15-2008, 08:24 PM
:sl:

does anyone feel like they are very sinful and god hates them and they are not forgiven and wont be forgiven? and then u look at others and think they are sinless and very righteous and good and allah loves them more than u and u will get hell but they will get heaven and u wish u were like them until u realize ur both the same just not knowing it?

like dont other ppl look better to u? muslims im talkin bout. dont most other muslims look like they r better than u and u r very bad and a "slacker" muslim while they have very good faith and u dont?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
04-15-2008, 08:33 PM
assalam walaikum
nah, i dnt feel so, i believe that it is to Allah to judge who is a good muslim and not!!! actually i knw ppl who i highly esteem and i know that they are better muslim than me, but i knw that with efforts everyone can be like that!!! need not despair sis, only Allah knwz ur inner intentions, only Allah can judge u!!!!

Silver
04-15-2008, 08:43 PM
In a Hadith, I can't remember which one Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that one should never lose hope in Allah's mercy and it is wrong to lose hope.
Do I feel like other muslims are better than me? Yes...sometimes i do feel that others have much stronger faith than I do. But that reminds me that i should try to be like these people and become a better muslim.
Nobody is perfect, and it is in our human nature to sin but keep in mind that Allah is the most Merciful and He can forgive us.

chacha_jalebi
04-15-2008, 09:31 PM
sister salaam

i think shaytan puts waswasah, in your ears and he makes you feel like that, but remember only Allah (swt) knows who is good, outside someone could be someone else, and in doors they could someone else

all you need to do is look at yourself, just be the bestest bestest muslim you can bee, and remember Allah (swt) is the ever merciful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
04-15-2008, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

does anyone feel like they are very sinful and god hates them and they are not forgiven and wont be forgiven? and then u look at others and think they are sinless and very righteous and good and allah loves them more than u and u will get hell but they will get heaven and u wish u were like them until u realize ur both the same just not knowing it?

like dont other ppl look better to u? muslims im talkin bout. dont most other muslims look like they r better than u and u r very bad and a "slacker" muslim while they have very good faith and u dont?

Feeling like that can sometimes be a symptom of emotional problems,or sometimes just harmless humility. But it is much better being like this than to think that you are the best and everybody else is rubbish. This is arrogance, which has no chance of being a good thing.

EDIT: I have made glorious conquests again!

Mikayeel
04-15-2008, 09:41 PM

I have this feeling alot! Sometimes i feel that how merciful god has to be, to possible forgive me for what i do!

truemuslim
04-15-2008, 10:28 PM
jazakallah khair. LOL @ fishy
hmm...waswas? oh.

Jazakallah khair and paradise all u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.