/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cat stuck ina tree!?Lool

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 03:39 AM
:sl:

lol i kno wut ur thinkin', omg she aint gota clue how to getta cat outta a tree? the classic.
its not my cat. i dont have any pets, its this cat that sits there walking around the nieghborhood all the time...ownerless...

and so it somehow got into a tree in OUR backyard...good choice eh? hm.
and it cant/wont come down. it like looks down meows and i fink it gotta thing wit hieghts but anyway it CANT get down and i even opened a can of tuna for it. its still up there and it is 11:34 pm and its been there since like 3:00 pm, its meowing and i know its staaarving coz it keeps looking at the tuna wit appetite, if it dies there i would feel ashamed, and then be haunted for the rest of my life by the spirit of the cat who called for help! plus stinky body eh? i've seen a dead rat in my yard once...ew..my brother tried to throw it at me...i woulda died if he didnt miss me (literally die)
anyway isnt this one of the small deeds..like native deen says

Small deeds that are over looked...
and how hard woulda been just to ask u okey? (or in this situation..how hard wouldit been just to help a lil kat?)
... and to pass ainta sin
but within u feel bad in the state that he's in (or..ITS in)
this might be the deed that u need to succeed
that might be the deed that will so please allah that u forgiven the sinnin u did when you was livin'.
a small lil thing that can cling and just ...etc

Anyone?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-16-2008, 03:57 AM

Sis... do u have a ladder? Can u call like the fire department or something? Im sure theyd be nice enuff. Ask a neighbor for help with a ladder? Honestly, if there was a cat in my tree, I'd find as many alternatives as I can. And I feel for it cuz i have 3 cats myself...luv em to death! I hope u get the cat out! :( I feel sadddddddd for itt wallah!. Good luck InshaAllah.

:w:

------
04-16-2008, 08:17 AM
:salamext:

So what happened sis?

Tania
04-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Fire department like Jazzy said. :) Or take something fluffy enough don't scratch you ans try to take her from the tree.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
04-16-2008, 04:20 PM
*sigh*

now its the next day
12:16pm
still there

like i've said somewhere ina different thread
dont rely on american firefighters or cops
they lyin hiembas (hope no one understands spanish!!)
i called them they said that firefighters dont do that anymore
im like wut the hell u tlakin bout?
she is like sorry but they said they wont be doin it anymore
and im like
ok den f u too
u go teachin kids at school to trust firefighers and stuff and what to do and when dey do it u say not to do it
cmon quit makin ppl stupid like u r

and she like it will come down eventually just put a can of tuna there u wont see a skelaton up there

and to translate wat she said: she will come down eventually because she will die and fall off the treee so u will see a skelaton on the floor not on the tree and she will land on the tuna so there u go.

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 04:20 PM
o and nieghbors are racists and useless here
a ladder wont do nutin coz the way this tree is.

aadil77
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
no offence bt if it was me, I'd try to knock it down with a stick, :D, it would be in the cats best interests, i've seen a cat thrown off a three storey flat and it survived, go for its sis:thumbs_up

Ali.
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
*sigh*

now its the next day
12:16pm
still there

like i've said somewhere ina different thread
dont rely on american firefighters or cops
they lyin hiembas (hope no one understands spanish!!)
i called them they said that firefighters dont do that anymore
im like wut the hell u tlakin bout?
she is like sorry but they said they wont be doin it anymore
and im like
ok den f u too
u go teachin kids at school to trust firefighers and stuff and what to do and when dey do it u say not to do it
cmon quit makin ppl stupid like u r

and she like it will come down eventually just put a can of tuna there u wont see a skelaton up there

and to translate wat she said: she will come down eventually because she will die and fall off the treee so u will see a skelaton on the floor not on the tree and she will land on the tuna so there u go.
Still there?

Umm..

Throw something at it to make it come down, or just throw the tuna and maybe it'll land right infront of it and then it can eat it.

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
no offence bt if it was me, I'd try to knock it down with a stick, :D, it would be in the cats best interests, i've seen a cat thrown off a three storey flat and it survived, go for its sis:thumbs_up
lol yeh but the tree is a bit high. i tried tho

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Still there?

Umm..

Throw something at it to make it come down, or just throw the tuna and maybe it'll land right infront of it and then it can eat it.
lol actually i thru a helmet, biiig sticks, can of tuna and other stuff and they all hit it and it started meowing at me... i fink it was kitty cusses.

Ali.
04-16-2008, 04:31 PM
lol actually i thru a helmet, biiig sticks, can of tuna and other stuff and they all hit it and it started meowing at me... i fink it was kitty cusses.
Well then there's one thing left to do.

Climb the tree.

Get a family member to boost you or something.

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Well then there's one thing left to do.

Climb the tree.

Get a family member to boost you or something.

climb?? hehe u lil joka arnt u. lol
its a bit high.. am not scared of hieght or nutin but itsa high tree
hm forget it ima get it down the hard way wether it dies or not...and i betta get paid..am just kiddin bout the paid part

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow sis, u obviously have run out of options :S And I like what you said to the fire department! Hopefully that gets them thinking InshAllah :D Those punks! lol
Oh man sis I'd help u if I was there =[

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Wow sis, u obviously have run out of options :S And I like what you said to the fire department! Hopefully that gets them thinking InshAllah :D Those punks! lol
Oh man sis I'd help u if I was there =[

lol no muslims r where i liv...its literally a hell

thank god not ALL them r racists..only a majority of them.lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-16-2008, 05:01 PM
So try asking the ones that aren't. IF nothing works, either u gotta make dua the kitty comes down or find a good climber! lol

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
So try asking the ones that aren't. IF nothing works, either u gotta make dua the kitty comes down or find a good climber! lol

no the ones around me are all stupid white old ppl that think im loaded wit bombs under my hijabs . its like my brothers friends and stuff that rnt like that.
ima just start throwing things at it...
ooooh a hose... hehehe ima hose it down :Evil:

Ali.
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
climb?? hehe u lil joka arnt u. lol
its a bit high.. am not scared of hieght or nutin but itsa high tree
hm forget it ima get it down the hard way wether it dies or not...and i betta get paid..am just kiddin bout the paid part
Well,

I was half joking. You could do it though.

Your going to hose pipe it?! Good luck.

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Well,

I was half joking. You could do it though.

Your going to hose pipe it?! Good luck.
only thing left eh?
better than a skeleton...ew

Ali.
04-16-2008, 06:05 PM
only thing left eh?
better than a skeleton...ew
Lol.

So what happened to the cat? Did you finally get it down?

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Lol.

So what happened to the cat? Did you finally get it down?

*sigh*

i got the hose ready...warned it... and opened it.. it jumped down before i started aiming! STUPID FAKER!!!

my mom said its prolly a jinni... i laughed.. she said i hope u dont think im kiddin. and im like... i hope u r.
lol in yemen at our house i had a cat head and body there on the floor...a dog killed it..ew. i dont like cats...

ok i do. :)
jazakallah khair

Ali.
04-16-2008, 06:17 PM
*sigh*

i got the hose ready...warned it... and opened it.. it jumped down before i started aiming! STUPID FAKER!!!

my mom said its prolly a jinni... i laughed.. she said i hope u dont think im kiddin. and im like... i hope u r.
lol in yemen at our house i had a cat head and body there on the floor...a dog killed it..ew. i dont like cats...

ok i do. :)
jazakallah khair
Lol well I'm glad it's finally down after all this effort.

truemuslim
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Lol well I'm glad it's finally down after all this effort.
lol yeh.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-16-2008, 09:47 PM
no the ones around me are all stupid white old ppl that think im loaded wit bombs under my hijabs . its like my brothers friends and stuff that rnt like that.
ima just start throwing things at it...
ooooh a hose... hehehe ima hose it down :Evil:
Actually sis, you could try that...cuz they dont like gettin wet. And if anything, it'll try jumping off the branches InshAllah and not directly... :omg:

Its prolly too high up but my cats get scared of a plastic bag LoL! i use that to stop them from something or move away from a certain area lol. Try it sis, the hose part. Don't like burst it at the cat for too long. Just like hit it wit water a bit and see what happens. If it moves then jus do it lil by little. InshAllah maybe it'll come down =\

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Good idea with water hose. But be careful!

Mikayeel
04-16-2008, 09:59 PM
looool!, This is well funny:)

I love cats they are amazing!, Lool a jihn? Was it a black cat! with red eyes ahaha:)

chacha_jalebi
04-16-2008, 10:19 PM
the cat was rescued :D

woo hoo

erm

:threadclo now :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.