/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haafiz/Haafidhaat - Jannat Ul Firdous?

------
04-16-2008, 08:35 AM
:salamext:

Will the people that have learned the Qur'aan by heart be in Jannat ul Firdous? Just a question... :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-16-2008, 03:42 PM

*BUMP

anyone?

Ali.
04-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Only Allah (SWT) can answer that for sure.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 03:48 PM
As salaam Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

We won't know for sure until Allah Ta'ala will telling us in the Day of Judgement.

Remember that, we are not perfect people because every day we are doing mistakes. I am Hafidh of the Quran and I've been made mistaken sometimes in my life. Allah Knows the Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM

^ MashaaAllaah ur a hafidha sis... wow...

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I thought you know! loq. Yeah, by 3 months ago. But I am still recited of the Noble Quran to keep it to memorize more easy, Insha'Allah!

------
04-16-2008, 03:56 PM

^ sis I admire you... MashaaAllaah... :D

'Abd al-Baari
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

As akhee Ali said only Allah SWT knows, but these are some Hadiths

'Ismah Ibn Maalik reported that the Prophet said "If the Qur'aan is enclosed by skin (i.e., if a person memorises the entire Qur'aan), then Allaah will never burn it in the Fire (of Hell) (al-Bayhaqee)
It was narrated that Abu Umaamah al-Baahili said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘Recite the Qur’aan, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection to intercede for its companions. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqarah and Soorat Aal ‘Imraan, for they will come on the Day of Resurrection like two clouds or two shades or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Soorat al-Baqarah for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 804, and by al-Bukhaari in a mu’allaq report).
It was narrated that Buraydah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads the Qur’aan, learns it and acts in accordance with it, on the Day of Resurrection his parents will be given a crown to wear whose light will be like the light of the sun, and his parents will be given garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “Why have we been given this to wear?” It will be said, “Because your child learned the Qur’aan.”’”
(Narrated by al-Haakim, 1/756)
http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/35...ing-quran.html

WaAlaykumus Salaam :)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Aw sister. I do admire you too! :statisfie

------
04-16-2008, 03:58 PM

'Ismah Ibn Maalik reported that the Prophet said "If the Qur'aan is enclosed by skin (i.e., if a person memorises the entire Qur'aan), then Allaah will never burn it in the Fire (of Hell) (al-Bayhaqee)
SUBHAAN ALLAAH!! :'(

FatimaAsSideqah
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Also,

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said:

1) The best of you is he who learnt the Holy Quran and taught it to others. (Bukhari)

2) Undoubtedly, the heart gets rusted like metal gets rusted when water goes over it. The People asked, "How can they [hearts] be cleaned." The Prophet replied, "To remember death in abundance and to recite the Holy Quran." (Mishkat)

3) That chest which does not have any Quran in it is like an abandoned house. (Tirmizi, Darmi)

4) Whoever read the Quran and memorized it and belived its' Halal to be Halal and its Haram to be Haram [i.e., accepted it commandments of Halal and Haraam], Allah will accept the intercession for such 10 people on from him whom Hell had already become Wajib. (Tirmizi, Ibn-e-Majah)

5) Whoever is an expert in reciting the Holy Quran is with the Kiraman Katebeen and whoever reads the Quran with pauses and it is difficult for him, that is, his tounge does not move easily and he recites with difficutly for him there are two rewards. (Bahar-e-Shariat)

6) The one who has memorized Quran will be told to read and climb and recite with Tarteel (clear and distinct recitation) like you used to read with Tarteel in the Dunya; your place will be where you read your last Ayat. (Bahar-e-Shariat)

7) Allah says, "Whoever was kept busy with the [recitation] of Quran from my Zikr and asking me, I will give him better than those who I give to those who ask" and the excellence of the Word of Allah over all the other words is like the excellence of Allah over all his creation.

8) Learn the Quran and read it because whoever learned the Quran and read it and did Qayam with it is like a bag filled with Musk whose fragrance is spread everywhere and whoever learned the Quran and slept that is he did not do Qiyamul Layl is like a bag which is filled with Musk and its mouth has been closed. (Tirmizi, Ibn-e-Majah, Nisaee)

9) Read the Quran when you heart feels affection and attachment and when your heart becomes bored stand up that is stop reciting the Quran. (Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim)

10) Decorate the Quran with your (good) voices. (Mishkat)

11) O People of the Quran, do not make the Quran a pillow, that is do not be lazy and be careless, and read the Quran in the day and night like it is the Haq of Recitation, and spread it, that is, read with good voices or do not take compensation for it, and whatever is in it, reflect upon itso that you may attain success, and do not hurry in its reward because the reward for it is great (which will be given in the Akhirah). (Bahiqi)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.