/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Frustating .....god!

AnonymousPoster
04-16-2008, 09:19 PM
:sl:
OK i know as muslim we should spread the word of islam, but isnt it sooooooooooooooo annoying when you try to tell your fellow muslims something about the deen and they dont believe you:enough!:

I was shoked so i provided them with proof, and they still didnt believe me after hours of debating they finally agreed but went on to disagree with something else that i said which was correct and kind of mocked the whole situation.

Ok I am not really patient inside i was dying..i was so angry but i am really gd when it comes to hiding it..i was just being nice and tried really hard to convince them now i just got the biggest headache ever.
:(
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
04-17-2008, 07:03 AM
Just remember how many years the prophet (peace be upon him) had to call the arab pagans to islam, and all the hardships and difficulties he had to face to get the truth out there.

All that's up to you is to relay the message, you're not responsible for other people once they know the truth.

Snowflake
04-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Have sabr sis/bro, I know muslims who believe yet still turn a blind eye to the Truth as if they are somehow exempt from practicing Islam.

Before you start conveying the message you want to....

The supplication from the Noble Qur’an is ideal for this situation:
“O my Lord! Expand my breast for me, And make my affair easy to me, And loose the knot from my tongue (That) they may understand my word” (Al-Qur’an 25-28).

Just be polite and patient and leave the rest up to Allah, just as Allah swt told the Prophet (PBUH) to do in this verse:
“Verily! You (O Muhammad SAW) guide not whom you like, but Allah (SWT) guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided.” (Al-Qur’an 28:56)

AnonymousPoster
04-17-2008, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:
OK i know as muslim we should spread the word of islam, but isnt it sooooooooooooooo annoying when you try to tell your fellow muslims something about the deen and they dont believe you:enough!:

I was shoked so i provided them with proof, and they still didnt believe me after hours of debating they finally agreed but went on to disagree with something else that i said which was correct and kind of mocked the whole situation.

Ok I am not really patient inside i was dying..i was so angry but i am really gd when it comes to hiding it..i was just being nice and tried really hard to convince them now i just got the biggest headache ever.
:(
:w:
forget tha muslims pass over their mistakes every1 doesn kno everything

i got cald a terrorsist yesterday:raging::raging: ---

grrrrrrrrrr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
04-17-2008, 08:57 AM
:salamext:

Sis deal with with in a polite and calm manner. It is not allowed to curse anyone sis :) Show Mercy to others and Allaah will show Mercy to you :)

------
04-17-2008, 09:06 AM

They will get their punishment in the Hereafter - the people that wage war on Muslims, Allaah will give them their punishment soon... if only they knew...

------
04-17-2008, 10:09 AM

Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-17-2008, 10:10 AM
LOL no cursing!!!!

just have sabr n enjoy giving dawah. its so fun sometimes :)

Snowflake
04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
----

No cursing sis/bro. Allah swt says:

"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious." (Al-Qur’an 16.125)

- Qatada -
04-18-2008, 10:29 PM

Try to allow them to soak it in, sometimes you might call to something but the person might not trust your source because they're unsure where you're getting your info. from.

So give it time, infact - work harder on allowing them to trust you, then they'll trust you and where you get your sources from, and then insha Allah they will accept your advice.

I found it hard to tell some people that something wasn't allowed, that's because they never really trusted where i got the information from. Once i started telling them things they did know, and enhancing on that (in matters of loving the Prophet sal Allahu alaihi wasalam etc.) - they started realising that what i'm saying is really from reliable sources, which gradually allowed them to trust me and what i mention.

So it takes time, patience, and trust. Give them the good that they already know with extras first, then gradually they will like to hear from you if you do it in a good way - then you can explain how what you've been saying is also from the same reliable source, so they should accept it, the same way they accept all that they agreed with beforehand. Explaining to them that we are not allowed to pick and choose based on our own personal desires in the religion, but we have to accept it all. And you just want what's best for them. :)

Remember that Allah says (translation of the meaning):

And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh*hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allâh's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allâh, certainly, Allâh loves those who put their trust (in Him). (Qur'an 3: 159)

-Fady-
04-18-2008, 10:43 PM
why everyone saying we can't curse Jews and Christians?

The author of Lisaan al-‘Arab [a famous Arabic-language dictionary – Translator] said: La’n (curse) means being cast out far from goodness, and it was said that it means being cast away far from Allaah, and from people.

Cursing happens in two ways:

Cursing the kuffaar and sin in general terms, such as saying “May Allaah curse the Jews and Christians,” or “May Allaah curse the kaafirs, evildoers and wrongdoers,” or “May Allaah curse the wine-drinker and thief.” This kind of curse is permissible and there is nothing wrong with it. Ibn Muflih said in al-Adaab al-Shar’iyyah, 1/203: “It is permissible to curse the kuffaar in general.”

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=366...rsing%20kuffar

truemuslim
04-18-2008, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Fady-

The author of Lisaan al-‘Arab [a famous Arabic-language dictionary – Translator] said: La’n (curse) means being cast out far from goodness, and it was said that it means being cast away far from Allaah, and from people.

Cursing happens in two ways:

Cursing the kuffaar and sin in general terms, such as saying “May Allaah curse the Jews and Christians,” or “May Allaah curse the kaafirs, evildoers and wrongdoers,” or “May Allaah curse the wine-drinker and thief.” This kind of curse is permissible and there is nothing wrong with it. Ibn Muflih said in al-Adaab al-Shar’iyyah, 1/203: “It is permissible to curse the kuffaar in general.”

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=366...rsing%20kuffar
but wouldn't it be better to say "may allah guide them and show them the light of islam" ?
not sayin cursin isn't allowed but it would be better to guide them then to let them go to hell...right

barney
04-18-2008, 10:53 PM
What exactly does cursing do again?

-Fady-
04-18-2008, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
but wouldn't it be better to say "may allah guide them and show them the light of islam" ?
not sayin cursin isn't allowed but it would be better to guide them then to let them go to hell...right
I'm saying people shouldn't be saying stuff like It's not allowed, because it is, whether one believes it is better to do otherwise is different.

truemuslim
04-18-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm saying people shouldn't be saying stuff like It's not allowed, because it is, whether one believes it is better to do otherwise is different.
yep.
Thats what i thought u meant
:statisfie :w:

-Fady-
04-18-2008, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
yep.
Thats what i thought u meant
:statisfie :w:
Wa 'Alaykum Assalam

Malaikah
04-19-2008, 03:05 AM
Read the rest of the article, there is a difference between cursing a group of people in general and cursing a specific person. It is not permissible to curse a specific person (according to the artcile).

format_quote Originally Posted by barney
What exactly does cursing do again?
Removes a person from Allah's mercy. Of course just because someone curses someone else doesn't mean they will automatically be removed from Allah's mercy, it is up to Allah to decide whether to do so or not.

Snowflake
04-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Just to elaborate on the seriousness of cursing..

When a curse is made, it travels up to the heaven. The doors of heaven are closed to it. So it makes its way back down to the cursed one. If the curse is justified it falls on the cursed. If it isn't, it bounces left right and goes back to the person who initially uttered the curse. Scary eh?

*KB*
04-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Assalamualaykum AnonymousGender,

You are spreading the word of Islam, be proud! :) Allah will Insha'Allah be happy upon you. Try not getting angry or frustrated as that is an shaytan quality. Keep the faith in Allah and you will succeed. :)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

true believer
04-19-2008, 09:29 PM
salam
i feel for u!!!!!!!
dat same thing happened to me
kinda breaks ma heart,cos wen they die,
gonna be asked about it. but ohwell stupied ppl
like dat deserved it. soz but if they too stuborn to listen
then its their own responsbilty.

-Fady-
04-20-2008, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Read the rest of the article, there is a difference between cursing a group of people in general and cursing a specific person. It is not permissible to curse a specific person (according to the artcile).
read what was originally said, "may ALlah curse the 'christians'" now I didn't understand that what was meant was a specific group.

anyway khair Insha ALlah, it is better to ask for guidance, just simply stating that it is allowed.

Salam

-Fady-
04-20-2008, 07:23 AM
read what was originally said, "may ALlah curse the 'christians'" now I didn't understand that what was meant was a specific group.

anyway khair Insha ALlah, it is better to ask for guidance, just simply stating that it is allowed.

Salam
sorry meant person

Umu 'Isa
04-21-2008, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Just to elaborate on the seriousness of cursing..

When a curse is made, it travels up to the heaven. The doors of heaven are closed to it. So it makes its way back down to the cursed one. If the curse is justified it falls on the cursed. If it isn't, it bounces left right and goes back to the person who initially uttered the curse. Scary eh?
Wow. I've never heard of that before. Do you have a source sis ? :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!