/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

jmasucci
04-17-2008, 01:36 AM
assalamu alaikum

I am a new convert. I took my shahaada about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to learn as much about my faith as possible. I am having a hard time finding where to learn Arabic so that I can start reciting the Koran the way it is meant to be.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-17-2008, 01:51 AM
walaikum assalaaammmmmmmmmmmm. Firstly, welcome to Islam and LI brother! :) May Allah(swt) keep you and all of us guided InshaAllah. Secondly... umm I dont know about finding a place to learn Arabic except maybe taking a course or something. InshAllah someone else can help you out :)

salaam

*Hana*
04-17-2008, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jmasucci
assalamu alaikum

I am a new convert. I took my shahaada about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to learn as much about my faith as possible. I am having a hard time finding where to learn Arabic so that I can start reciting the Koran the way it is meant to be.
Salam Alaikum:

Congratulations on your reversion and welcome to the beauty of Islam. :)

You may find the following Qur'an Tutor helpful. My husband created it and it helped me to learn the surahs very quickly. Qur'an Tutor

Wasalam,
Hana

Soulja Girl
04-17-2008, 06:03 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullah,

Welcome to Li welcome to Islam bruv.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!