/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You Couldn't Imagine....

------
04-17-2008, 11:09 AM
:salamext:

I just wanted to share two verses that one of my friends sent to me in a text (the ones in Bold), and I was just browsing through my Inbox yesterday and I read them again, and their meaning hit me.... SubhaanAllaah...
Qur'aan:

[65:2] Thus when they fulfil their term appointed, either take them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and take for witness two persons from among you, endued with justice, and establish the evidence (as) before Allah. Such is the admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,

[65:3] And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.
Brothers and Sisters, this is Allaah telling us in the Qur'aan that He will provide for us from sources that we could never imagine... this is so true... we need to have full trust in Allaah, because Allaah will help people that put their trust in Him... Wallaahi He will...

Just thought I should share....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Method
04-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Subhan'allah I cannot tell you how true this is, if we put our complete trust in Allah alone you cannot imagine how He provides for you.

Jazak'allah AhLÄÄM for sharing this :)

Huma*
04-17-2008, 11:20 AM

Jazakallah for reminding.

Snowflake
04-17-2008, 11:22 AM
[65:3] And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.

SubhanAllah no doubt, no doubt at all...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
04-17-2008, 11:48 AM
:sl:
Jazakallahu khair sis

- Qatada -
04-17-2008, 12:02 PM

its nice cuz its in surah talaq [divorce], when people really need the help and support..

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
04-17-2008, 12:13 PM
:sl:
SubhanAllah,
JazakAllahu khair
Thanks for sharing.
:w:

Abdul-Raouf
04-17-2008, 12:18 PM
[65:3] And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him.
ALHAMDULILLAH
SUBHANALLAH
ALLAHU AKBAR!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-17-2008, 02:42 PM
yeh...never know where your rizq will come from..

Souljette
04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Truu say.Jazakallah sis

- Qatada -
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM

them verses remind me of this story:

NATO Delivers aid to Taliban LOOL!

Meanwhile, NATO acknowledged that a privately contracted helicopter had mistakenly dropped ammunition and other supplies in an area where Afghan officials have said the items were picked up by the Taliban.

NATO's International Security Assistance Force said Thursday that the helicopter shipment of food, water and ammunition intended for police was mistakenly dropped in southern Zabul province. The head of Afghanistan's intelligence service, Amrullah Saleh, told a parliamentary security committee Sunday that Taliban fighters took the supplies.

The force said in a statement that the helicopter was contracted by ISAF to resupply a police outpost in a remote mountainous location in March.

"Unfortunately, due to a human error in transcribing the latitude and longitude of the location, the load was dropped in another remote area," said the ISAF statement, which did not mention whether the supplies reached the insurgents.

"The mistake was recognized when the helicopter crew was debriefed after returning to their base. Coalition forces sent aircraft for a visual reconnaissance, however, the missing cargo could not be found."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/as....ap/index.html

------
05-30-2008, 02:17 PM

MustafaMc
05-30-2008, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis

SubhanAllah no doubt, no doubt at all...
I agree of course that this is true. I want to relate that it is in the NT Bible that Prophet Isa (as) said something very similar regarding worry for things of this world.

Pk_#2
05-30-2008, 06:54 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Great. JazakAllahu khairun everyone esp. thread starter!

Na7lah
05-30-2008, 06:57 PM
JAzakallah khair :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
:wasalamex

SubhaanAllaah... baarakAllaahu feek.

Nájlá
06-01-2008, 04:17 PM
jazakiallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.