/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello there, Let me introduce myself.

Fishermans_eye
04-17-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm a Sunni Muslim from Turkmenistan. Some of you might not heard of it. It's in central Asia and means "the land of the Turkmen". You Arabs might have heard of Turkmen. We are all over, even in Iraq.

I was just a Muslim in paper until recently. I never doubted, but I was not practicing nor did I own a Koran. I'm here to become a Muslim proper. The blow back is that I will have another thing that keeps me up at night.

Glad to be here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-17-2008, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishermans_eye
I'm a Sunni Muslim from Turkmenistan. Some of you might not heard of it. It's in central Asia and means "the land of the Turkmen". You Arabs might have heard of Turkmen. We are all over, even in Iraq.

I was just a Muslim in paper until recently. I never doubted, but I was not practicing nor did I own a Koran. I'm here to become a Muslim proper. The blow back is that I will have another thing that keeps me up at night.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to the forum Akhi. Remember, all Muslims are Muslims. The words Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, etc are just adjectives that none of us need.

Please make yourself comfortable. Sadly we have very few Arabic members, perhaps in time more will find us. Inshallah.

Fishermans_eye
04-18-2008, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome to the forum Akhi. Remember, all Muslims are Muslims. The words Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, etc are just adjectives that none of us need.
Don't worry I don't even know the difference. Except for Shia's praying 3 times a day.

Please make yourself comfortable. Sadly we have very few Arabic members, perhaps in time more will find us. Inshallah.
Well 85% of Muslims are non Arabs. And some of them would not be considered Arabs by Gulf Arabs such as Sudanese.

truemuslim
04-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Welcome bro to the forum.
Ignore all that its all muslim not shia and all that stuff they makin it. its ONE muslim ummah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ebtisweetsam
04-18-2008, 02:40 AM
:sl: Fisherman. Welcome to the forum!
There are alot of Arabs here (he he Woodrow :D)..... we are just hiding sometimes :hiding:
Anyway enshallah you find this forum beneficial.
Ok see you round LI enshallah.
:w:

Fishermans_eye
04-18-2008, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the warm welcoming, I'm truly blessed to have come here.

It's 05:48 (am). And I still haven't slept... Might have to see a doctor?

BlackMamba
04-18-2008, 04:01 AM
Shias only pray 3 times a day?? I thought they prayed 5 times but just slightly different timings.

Fishermans_eye
04-18-2008, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Shias only pray 3 times a day?? I thought they prayed 5 times but just slightly different timings.
To be honest I don't know. I don't know how they different from Sunnis.:D

barney
04-18-2008, 04:17 AM
Hi there and welcome!

Soulja Girl
04-18-2008, 06:01 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

:w:

Nerd
04-18-2008, 06:04 AM
welcome =)

Selising
04-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Assalamualikum Fisherman's eye. Hmmmm... very unique name. I've heard of Turkmenistan. You will learn a lot of things here. first of all, please read all past conversations. then if you have any extra doubt, please ask. there are a lot of imams here. you will learn a lot

Welcome

IB-Staff
04-18-2008, 06:37 AM
then if you have any extra doubt, please ask. there are a lot of imams here. you will learn a lot
Not really. I don't think there are any. : )

Fishermans_eye
04-18-2008, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Not really. I don't think there are any. : )
This is a far fetched idea. You know that Gym instructors often go to other gyms just so people wont ask them any questions during their own work out? Well maybe the imams don't want their inbox full?

truemuslim
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishermans_eye
This is a far fetched idea. You know that Gym instructors often go to other gyms just so people wont ask them any questions during their own work out? Well maybe the imams don't want their inbox full?

hehe loool ur hilarius already lol
Welcome to LI... i am *breathe* suuuure you will like it....

crayon
04-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome to LI!
I just googled Turkmenistan, it looks like a beautiful place.

- Qatada -
04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
:wasalamex

:) welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.